Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help (873 Views)

Nobody Has Beaten My DATA USAGE In A Month Check It Out.. / Help My Tecno G9 On Wifi And Data Automatically / My Data Usage In 30 Days. Who Can Beat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by misreal(m): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2015
I use a gionee p4,the problem I have is with the sim 1 data turning on by itself.I did a factory default,it stopped now it has begun again.
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by brightnelly(f): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Is it rooted?
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by Tolzeal(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2015
misreal:
I use a gionee p4,the problem I have is with the sim 1 data turning on by itself.I did a factory default,it stopped now it has begun again.

Next time,, please always tend to use a reasonable head topic.

My Data Automatically comes up itself might have been nice.

Okay ...now to the problem.
Kindly tell if you running a custom ot stock firmware??
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by misreal(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
brightnelly:
Is it rooted?
it is rooted.
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by misreal(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tolzeal:

Next time,, please always tend to use a reasonable head topic.

My Data Automatically comes up itself might have been nice.

Okay ...now to the problem.
Kindly tell if you running a custom ot stock firmware??
please what is a custom at stock firmware.all I know is that the phone has been rooted.
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by fejikudz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
embarassed Same tin is happening to my tecno o
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmm.. if you are using battery doctor or some other related apps, you should check the profiles yo using and turn data off.
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by Tolzeal(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
misreal:
please what is a custom at stock firmware.all I know is that the phone has been rooted.

If all you know about is just bren rooted, i then i assume it's stock.

Before i go into final conclusion. Do you have any network enhancing application on your phone ??

Like Networkspoofer.apk, and all??
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by misreal(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tolzeal:

If all you know about is just bren rooted, i then i assume it's stock.

Before i go into final conclusion. Do you have any network enhancing application on your phone ??

Like Networkspoofer.apk, and all??
no I don't.
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by misreal(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
iyke926:
Hmm.. if you are using battery doctor or some other related apps, you should check the profiles yo using and turn data off.
I have done a factory default,but the problem still persist.
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by bennito: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
What I think you should do is to disable the access point of that particular sim, so that each time the phone switches data connection to it, it can't access the data connection.
That's how I avoid my phone mistakenly switching to my sim one and sapping my money.
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by misreal(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
bennito:
What I think you should do is to disable the access point of that particular sim, so that each time the phone switches data connection to it, it can't access the data connection.
That's how I avoid my phone mistakenly switching to my sim one and sapping my money.
what could be the reason behind android phones misbehaving iike this..
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by Kpimp: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
the same thing happened to my phone which made me to do factory reset but still no solution my data and my WiFi keep turning itself on.
my problem was solved when I downloaded mcafee security and it scanned my entire phone to bring out the malware den I deleted and uninstall d harmful app and files.
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by misreal(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kpimp:
the same thing happened to my phone which made me to do factory reset but still no solution my data and my WiFi keep turning itself on.
my problem was solved when I downloaded mcafee security and it scanned my entire phone to bring out the malware den I deleted and uninstall d harmful app and files.
i just downloaded the app,I scanned and discovered about four threats but could not delete them...
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by Youngpo413: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
misreal:
what could be the reason behind android phones misbehaving iike this..
get a good android android,htc M9 is cheap now
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by Kpimp: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
misreal:
i just downloaded the app,I scanned and discovered about four threats but could not delete them...

if u can't delete dem through McAfee den delete dem manually. and if I may ask is it an app or a file
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by misreal(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kpimp:

if u can't delete dem through McAfee den delete dem manually. and if I may ask is it an app or a file
the name I got was..com.android.ser..they said I can't uninstall it..
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by Kpimp: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
I got something similar too. go to settings den app,check for it under 'all' den disable it or force stop if it cannot be disabled but mk sure u try to disable it.ignore d message it will bring wen u try to disable it.
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by misreal(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kpimp:
I got something similar too. go to settings den app,check for it under 'all' den disable it or force stop if it cannot be disabled but mk sure u try to disable it.ignore d message it will bring wen u try to disable it.
thanks,it seems the problem is solved.what kind of android phone are you using self??
Re: my data automatically comes up by itself..pls help by Kpimp: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
opsson

(1) (Reply)

Meet Robin Android Voice Assistant And Alternative For Cortana And Sir / Why Do Nigerians Answer Phones With HELLO? / Infinix Hot Note Or Note Pro Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.