Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays (28565 Views)

Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day / Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by Kylekent59: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
They take it as an Obligation
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tolexander:
you are very right bro!

The one that still keeps me wondering is that of a family in my neighborhood. They will always go to church every Sunday morning to struggle with other members for the limited parking spaces in the church about 3 houses away.
Father driving Nissan Murano, mother in her Sienna, Son in his Toyota corolla and Daughter in her KIA Concerto.
Convoy to church of 3houses away with limited parking spaces!

What is the meaning of that?

That the Lord is good? grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by Mitchel13(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Some na to go dey display latest fashion and styles.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by encryptjay(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tolexander:
you are very right bro!

The one that still keeps me wondering is that of a family in my neighborhood. They will always go to church every Sunday morning to struggle with other members for the limited parking spaces in the church about 3 houses away.
Father driving Nissan Murano, mother in her Sienna, Son in his Toyota corolla and Daughter in her KIA Concerto.

Hahahaha... grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by Armstrong34(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
For BB users only.....charging mode activated grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by 12month: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
The lists are becoming awkward undecided angry angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by horexy(f): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Reasons why?

Dats tautology undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by carzola(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Poverty is truely of the mind..... a rich guy drives his car to church, wears his expensive cloths, dance like david... and your here hating, i hope u get rich one day and stop being a bad belle @op and the commenters.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pls who knows vizzit hotel, opposite tonninno petrol station, along asaba-benin expressway. Was invited 4 an interview thr
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by 9jatatafo(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
I don't think the OP is a true christian
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by SammyO4real: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Swagk101:
Chi Chom

Vous parlez Chinese? Cette interessant. Pouvez vous enseigner moi sur le langue de Chinese? Remercie vous mon ami?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by UncleJudax(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tolexander:
you are very right bro!

My only problem is that this family has no Lexus SUV in their fleet.

I urge them to trek to that damn Church for this deficiency! grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by Karlovich: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
To sample new clothes
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by FLAWLES(f): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tolexander:
you are very right bro!

.mehn,,,,,,,,family s dahm mad nd u er still looking like vhat?them serious sha
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by oluwanoni: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
publicenemy:
I hate going to church ehnn!

So boring. I have tried to enjoy it... For wia? When I see crowd in church I wonder wetin dey draw them come....

Probably u need a new church, when searching focus on what u intend to enjoy am sure u would see one that suits u.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by daniel56(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
U try bros, Na one tin I dey try bae to be for church (pastor money keeper), but nobody don help m, I av send my CV to my pastor bros I need ur help if u know any pastor searching
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by mytime24(f): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
khachee:
most people go to church just to fulfil all righteousness

Today i wanted to fulfil all righteousness after about 3-4 weeks, after getting up to prepare then nepa (the devil) brought light....

haha, Devil weldone you don try, you might have won the battle but the war is not yet over

Na so i siddon for house begin dey roam for nairaland
clap 4ursef
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by viva7: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Peaceisgold:
Pls who knows vizzit hotel, opposite tonninno petrol station, along asaba-benin expressway. Was invited 4 an interview thr

What kind of job did you apply for there? I know the place
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
mytime24:
clap 4ursef
undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by beekaymee(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sorry sir why else should we go to church?? ………… to toast ……………… mtchew rubbish angry angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tolexander:
you are very right bro!

if person talk now dem go say na jealousy de worry am
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by Friabol: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Some are in the church to toast and be toasted. grin shocked[sub][/sub]
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by ndidibabe(f): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tolexander:
you are very right bro!

That's serious...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by Chanchit: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
You no mention us weh dey play keyboard to collect salary at the end of the month. Cos apart from playin praise and worship, special number and hymn, I no dey hear anything.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by 4everGrand(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
publicenemy:

So boring. I have tried to enjoy it... For wia? When I see crowd in church I wonder wetin dey draw them come....

Its because u're a publicEnemy na.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by AroOkigbo(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
publicenemy:

I only took a look at your monika...I know the reason.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by damiloladuke: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Networking?

PRESIDENT BUHARI NEEDS TO READ MY SIGNATURE
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by beyoncausme: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
to show us their most expensive cloth..
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
viva7:

What kind of job did you apply for there? I know the place
sincerely i can't remember applying 4 a job thr, bt i knw recently av bin uploading my cv online 2 search 4 job. Pls wat do u knw abt d place
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by Swagk101(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
SammyO4real:

Vous parlez Chinese? Cette interessant. Pouvez vous enseigner moi sur le langue de Chinese? Remercie vous mon ami?
Guy make I no lie, I no sabi Chinese oo, infact dis French sef na OT I dey use. cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays by no2fuks(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
publicenemy:

to fulfill all righteousness for 3-4hrs no thanx
sounds like hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Killer Marriage Is A Nonsense Marriage - Paul Enenche (Throwback Video) / Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 / TB Joshua Splashes N25m On Miracle Armed Robbery Survivor (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.