Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Doberman Looking For A New Home - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Doberman Looking For A New Home (2757 Views)

10 Month Old Female Doberman For Sale / 7wks Old Purebreed Doberman Puppies Available / 1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doberman Looking For A New Home by blasiangurl85(f): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2015
I saw this ad on olx for an 8 month old doberman going for 20k. The advert explained that the owner can't take care of the dog anymore. I called the number and the person I spoke to said he is the vet who takes care of the dog. He said the dog is up to date on all the vaccinations just that the owner can't afford to care for it anymore. I'd love to buy the dog but I know I'm not going to be able to take care of it as I have Shadow and 5 cats and I don't know how the dog will react to cats since he wasn't raised with cats like Shadow. I'm willing to pay for the dog and even contribute towards the upkeep if someone is willing to take and care for the dog as needed. Please contact me on BBC:55D9E23E

http://html5.m./male-domber-for-sale-iid-813152501
That's the link to the advert. Also if anyone thinks it's a scam please let me know.
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by blasiangurl85(f): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by darvic1515(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2015
20k for 8month old doberman, doubt if its full breed + the authenticity of the ad, olx peeps are always a thorn in the flesh.
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by blasiangurl85(f): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2015
That's what I was thinking as well, my concern is for the dog though coz it really looked super skinny. I've attached a pic of the dog

Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by Yush(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2015
Sad sorry state looking poor dog. How can we work towards having him, I am in Kaduna.. I don't mind having him.
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by art1f3(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2015
blasiangurl85:
That's what I was thinking as well, my concern is for the dog though coz it really looked super skinny. I've attached a pic of the dog
I would gladly take care of him. You don't even have ti do anything about his upbringing as i will see to that myself. I will need just 3 things from you.
1. To pay for the dog
2. To give me information about his temperament and how he relates with other dogs, is he wild or traumatized
3. Has he been given anti-rabies
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by art1f3(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Yush:
Sad sorry state looking poor dog. How can we work towards having him, I am in Kaduna.. I don't mind having him.
Do you have experience with dogs?
The Doberman breed is a little tougher than Rottweiler... so i heard
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by blasiangurl85(f): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yush:

Gosh! Kaduna is quite far and I wouldn't even know how to transport such a big dog there. Unless you can make transport arrangements
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by blasiangurl85(f): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
art1f3:

I would gladly take care of him. You don't even have ti do anything about his upbringing as i will see to that myself. I will need just 3 things from you.
1. To pay for the dog
2. To give me information about his temperament and how he relates with other dogs, is he wild or traumatized
3. Has he been given anti-rabies

He said the dog is up to date will all shots and vaccinations. And that the dog has a good temperament and gets along with other dogs. Like I said I don't mind paying for the dog. I'm trying to make arrangements to get the dog tomorrow. (hopefully if it's not a scam)But honestly I know I can only keep him for a few days at most coz of what I mentioned earlier about having cats. And he would have to be isolated so as not to put my cats in danger. Do you stay in lagos?
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by art1f3(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
blasiangurl85:

He said the dog is up to date will all shots and vaccinations. And that the dog has a good temperament and gets along with other dogs. Like I said I don't mind paying for the dog. I'm trying to make arrangements to get the dog tomorrow. (hopefully if it's not a scam)But honestly I know I can only keep him for a few days at most coz of what I mentioned earlier about having cats. And he would have to be isolated so as not to put my cats in danger. Do you stay in lagos?

No I dont. I stay in Ekiti. Transportation might be a little problem but It isnt really far from lagos
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by Yush(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
blasiangurl85:

Gosh! Kaduna is quite far and I wouldn't even know how to transport such a big dog there. Unless you can make transport arrangements

That will not be a problem, I can arrange within the week either to fly him down or I send someone to come down, collect and bring him back. If you can help see the dog and pay for him, I can send you the payment by tomorrow if all goes well. I think it's better we talk.
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by Yush(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
art1f3:

Do you have experience with dogs?
The Doberman breed is a little tougher than Rottweiler... so i heard

Yes I do have experience with dogs. I've had dobermans for almost 4 years + now.
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by art1f3(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yush:

Yes I do have experience with dogs. I've had dobermans for almost 4 years + now.
Ok. you are the real MVP on this case then
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by blasiangurl85(f): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
@Yush if you can make the arrangements then that's fine with me. Let's see how it goes if I really get the dog tomorrow.
@art1f3 same as I mentioned I don't know much about transporting a dog out of Lagos. If it's within lagos I can easily deliver the dog myself.

If it's not a scam and I do get the dog tomorrow I will post pictures of it
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by Yush(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Alright that's fine @blasiangurl85, let's see how it goes tomorrow then.

@art1f3 cheers, it's just sad seeing a dog that way. How much food will he eat that one can't afford to take care of him? Pathetic!
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by leboss6(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
am I'm Lagos and I pledge to return this beauty to it's former glory, Poor thing looks poorly fed
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by sirneyo2005: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=blasiangurl85 post=35238661]I saw this ad on olx for an 8 month old doberman going for 20k. The advert explained that the owner can't take care of the dog anymore. I called the number and the person I spoke to said he is the vet who takes care of the dog. He said the dog is up to date on all the vaccinations just that the owner can't afford to care for it anymore. I'd love to buy the dog but I know I'm not going to be able to take care of it as I have Shadow and 5 cats and I don't know how the dog will react to cats since he wasn't raised with cats like Shadow. I'm willing to pay for the dog and even contribute towards the upkeep if someone is willing to take and care for the dog as needed. Please contact me on BBC:55D9E23E

That's the link to the advert. Also if anyone thinks it's a scam please let me know.
[/quote

l will like to have it is the dog a male or female
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by reaky(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
I need a cat
Tell me more about them
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by CodeineJunkiee(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
blasiangurl85:
I saw this ad on olx for an 8 month old doberman going for 20k. The advert explained that the owner can't take care of the dog anymore. I called the number and the person I spoke to said he is the vet who takes care of the dog. He said the dog is up to date on all the vaccinations just that the owner can't afford to care for it anymore. I'd love to buy the dog but I know I'm not going to be able to take care of it as I have Shadow and 5 cats and I don't know how the dog will react to cats since he wasn't raised with cats like Shadow. I'm willing to pay for the dog and even contribute towards the upkeep if someone is willing to take and care for the dog as needed. Please contact me on BBC:55D9E23E

Hi Blasiangurl85
I can take care of the dog as long as you've agreed to make the payment. Don't worry about the dog's upkeep. I'll take care of that, I'll rehabilitate him. You'll be surprised when you get to see the dog again sef.

Quite sad that the owner can't afford his upkeep. I'm a dog lover myself and can't stand seeing a canine in pain. I've checked up the ad on olx. It looks legit and the dog is a dobberman truly. I've seen some distinctive traits just by glancing at the pic.

I stay in egbeda area of alimosho, from what I gathered the seller stays in alimosho LGA too so transporting him should be a cakewalk for you. I've sent u a bbm invite. My number: 08126960812. Pin: 5687E097 You can also pm me your number. I'll call you. Have a great day
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by lacicrips(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Blasiangurl85, I spoke with the seller and he said the dog was sold today. I'd like to believe you bought this dog, yes?
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by chucky234(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
We're are getting there, hmmm freebies on pet section. We rock....
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by arcbay(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2015
blasiangurl85:

Wow, another smileysmiles!!! Nice one sissy but please make sure u go supervise the new home and the financial capabilities of the intending owner, otherwise you end up only paying for the poor dog's death.
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by arcbay(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Hi Blasiangurl85
I can take care of the dog as long as you've agreed to make the payment. Don't worry about the dog's upkeep. I'll take care of that, I'll rehabilitate him. You'll be surprised when you get to see the dog again sef.

Quite sad that the owner can't afford his upkeep. I'm a dog lover myself and can't stand seeing a canine in pain. I've checked up the ad on olx. It looks legit and the dog is a dobberman truly. I've seen some distinctive traits just by glancing at the pic.

I stay in egbeda area of alimosho, from what I gathered the seller stays in alimosho LGA too so transporting him should be a cakewalk for you. I've sent u a bbm invite. My number: 08126960812. Pin: 5687E097 You can also pm me your number. I'll call you. Have a great day

So that u can make dobberweillwer out of her abi?
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by PAQ(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2015
I just lost my dog 4 days back. If its not a scam i dont mind taking care of her, i live in Abuja, so transporting her here wouldnt be an issue.
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by Tylerdan(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2015
This is so nice by the OP but I think u hav to be careful and select a proper home for her if someone cant afford to buy a beauty like her for such a good price I doubt if they can maintain a proper home for her so please Be sure of intentions before releasing the dog to anyone experienced or not

2 Likes

Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by chucky234(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2015
arcbay:

So that u can make dobberweillwer out of her abi?
lol @dobberweiller
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by blasiangurl85(f): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2015
Hello everyone and thanks so much for your interest in the dog. I called the guy this morning to schedule the meet/pick up of the dog but he said someone else had come to buy it yesterday. I guess it was a first come first serve basis. My only hope is whoever bought that dog will take care of it. I just felt so bad seeing the animal in such a sorry state. Thank you so much Yush, art1f3, codeinejunkie and everyone else who was willing to adopt the dog. Also if the person who bought the dog is on nairaland please update us on the dogs wellbeing.

3 Likes

Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by Yush(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Thank you too @blasiangurl85..
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by chevkosticks(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
i can take care of it,av trained a dober for 5years wich was my 11years birthday gift,nw am seventeen,i knw i can take care of it
Re: Doberman Looking For A New Home by chucky234(m): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
chevkosticks:
i can take care of it,av trained a dober for 5years wich was my 11years birthday gift,nw am seventeen,i knw i can take care of it
Somebody don buy the dog na, no worry Prodeegee go soon post another dog.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Dog Urgently About Security Consciousness / Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position / Check Out These Rottweiller Puppies For Sale....they Are Just Too Exceptional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.