Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,059 members, 7,825,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Please Help Me Please My Ps2 Is Displaying Blank Screen - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Help Me Please My Ps2 Is Displaying Blank Screen (1943 Views)

Can I Use One Memory Card For My Ps2 And Android Phone / My Hacked Ps2 Is Hanging,please Help. / My Hacked Ps2 Is Hanging Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Please My Ps2 Is Displaying Blank Screen by Iceking1(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2015
Hello all nairalanders, i bought a ps2 (play station2) on friday eveling, through the help of a friend who directed me to his friend that sold it for me, after testing it in my presence by playing pes 2015, i then confirmed that it was working fine and took it home, and waited for nepa to bring light, at 11:03pm in the night they brought light and i decided put on the game and play, but after plugging it displays fine but after about 4 - 5minutes it displays blank screen, i switched it on and off but its still the same, i resetted it but up to no avail, then i switched it off for some hours and later put it on but its still same problem at first it will display fine but after about 3-4-5minutes it will starts displaying blank screen with some lines going up and down, i took it back to the guy who sold it for me but ht told me that its none of his business anymore that he has already tested it at my presence and it works fine before i took it home. I need help pls what do you guys think the problem is.

Cc Mkmyers45, Cao

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Please My Ps2 Is Displaying Blank Screen by obiak4(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Iceking1:
Hello all nairalanders, i bought a ps2 (play station2) on friday eveling, through the help of a friend who directed me to his friend that sold it for me, after testing it in my presence by playing pes 2015, i then confirmed that it was working fine and took it home, and waited for nepa to bring light, at 11:03pm in the night they brought light and i decided put on the game and play, but after plugging it displays fine but after about 4 - 5minutes it displays blank screen, i switched it on and off but its still the same, i resetted it but up to no avail, then i switched it off for some hours and later put it on but its still same problem at first it will display fine but after about 3-4-5minutes it will starts displaying blank screen with some lines going up and down, i took it back to the guy who sold it for me but ht told me that its none of his business anymore that he has already tested it at my presence and it works fine before i took it home. I need help pls what do you guys think the problem is.
take it to a repairer if you are in lagos go to alaba international or westminister for repair for "the house"
if u hv similar problem share how you use to repair or reset urs
Re: Please Help Me Please My Ps2 Is Displaying Blank Screen by Iceking1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
obiak4:

take it to a repairer if you are in lagos go to alaba international or westminister for repair for "the house"
if u hv similar problem share how you use to repair or reset urs

thank u very much brother, bless u
am not in Lagos am in Delta state, thatz y am here i wanted to know if anybody has had dis kind of similar problem and how they solved thiers.
Re: Please Help Me Please My Ps2 Is Displaying Blank Screen by olaremint(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
u. have. been scammed, involve the police, the guy @ least will bail himself for like 10k, so he will suffer a loss, make sure u tell them he gave u 3 months oral guarantee
Re: Please Help Me Please My Ps2 Is Displaying Blank Screen by parrotibaba(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
@op u F-ed up badly ,de guy scammed u n still had d guts to tell u dat it's none of his business n u self could not even make a threat or at least bring ur friend who directed u to d fraud along ...my advice ,return d console to d guy n threaten to bring police into d matter, it's too early to start visiting d repair shops
Re: Please Help Me Please My Ps2 Is Displaying Blank Screen by Iceking1(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2015
parrotibaba:
@op u F-ed up badly ,de guy scammed u n still had d guts to tell u dat it's none of his business n u self could not even make a threat or at least bring ur friend who directed u to d fraud along ...my advice ,return d console to d guy n threaten to bring police into d matter, it's too early to start visiting d repair shops

u jst killed it bro! Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Starting A Gaming Company In Nigeria / Xbox 360 With Kinect And 250gb ,FIFA 16 ,GTA V ,battlefield 4...... For Sale / Need A Team For DOTA2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.