Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Christians Are Not United Like The Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Are Not United Like The Muslims (653 Views)

Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. / Why Are Muslims Not United / Why Are Christians Not United? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Are Not United Like The Muslims by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Good morning people. This is something I realized during this Ramadan period. I notice how the Muslims are in unity, fasting together worldwide and its beautiful. I noticed that Christians have never and may never come together like this. Instead, we condemn and criticize other Christians mode of worship and proclaim ours the right way to salvation.
Its disturbing and I think we should look into it.
Re: Christians Are Not United Like The Muslims by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Of course, united! Bombing themselves in NE. Kebbi group, destroying and preaching evil. ISIS enforcing her own flavour. Taliban's wrecking havoc.

Now that's cooperation!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not United Like The Muslims by An2elect2(f): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
The poster above me o grin

There are only two groups in Christendom. They are:

1. The wheat
2. The tares

The wheat comprises of those who have been washed by the blood of the lamb, who believe and stand for the truth even if it cost them their lives. They are people who have experienced the new birth in Christ and are partakers of his death. They love and rejoice in the truth. And hate the lie. They are so few but got a billion trillion army right behind them. They are over comers. Their gospel is offensive to men and for this reason they are hated. Not deterred by this, they still love. Did i say they are the most misunderstood?

The tares are similar in appearance but the exact opposite of the wheat. They are denominated by their private interpretation of the word and traditions. Even though, they speak like they are for Christ, they are simply after their selfish interest. To them, Christ is a sure means not the end. They only have a profession without life. They are blind but claim to have sight. They hate the truth and hence the instruments of truth
They are fine with half truth and lies, just anything that keeps them at ease IN ZION! They are compromisers and always ready to spite the wheats for standing their ground. The hate the wheats more than they hate the devil, that is if they hate him at all. They are so large in number. In short they are not scarce. You see them everywhere you go. They love the world and seek love and acceptance from the world. Their lives are mirrored after the world but decorated with "feel good Jesus messages" And the world love them cos they are ONE! They can be found in any church out there
Re: Christians Are Not United Like The Muslims by parisbookaddict(f): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
tbae:
Good morning people. This is something I realized during this Ramadan period. I notice how the Muslims are in unity, fasting together worldwide and its beautiful. I noticed that Christians have never and may never come together like this. Instead, we condemn and criticize other Christians mode of worship and proclaim ours the right way to salvation.

How are Muslims united.. what u probably saw are members of the sunni sect of Islam sharing food..

They have to do that to get paradise points, for the Muslims killing apostates, pagans etc gets u paradise points as well.. it's a works based system to meet Mohammed with his houris ...

Sunni Muslims murder Shia, alwaties, ahmediyya, kurdish and yidazi Muslims on a daily bases, case in point the Shia mosque bombing in Kuwait during the week... This has been going on for 1400 years, ever wonder why Iran and Saudi Arabia don't see eye to eye..

Christians do have issues with unity and even killed each other for 30 years in Europe.. Now compare that with "muslim unity"

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not United Like The Muslims by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

How are Muslims united.. what u probably saw are members of the sunni sect of Islam sharing food..

They have to do that to get paradise points, for the Muslims killing apostates, pagans etc gets u paradise points as well.. it's a works based system to meet Mohammed with his houris ...

Sunni Muslims murder Shia, alwaties, ahmediyya, kurdish and yidazi Muslims on a daily bases, case in point the Shia mosque bombing in Kuwait during the week... This has been going on for 1400 years, ever wonder why Iran and Saudi Arabia don't see eye to eye..

Christians do have issues with unity and even killed each other for 30 years in Europe.. Now compare that with "muslim unity"
My point is that at least, once a year ,they lay all differences aside and pray in unity to their creator.
Re: Christians Are Not United Like The Muslims by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
gbl01:
Of course, united! Bombing themselves in NE. Kebbi group, destroying and preaching evil. ISIS enforcing her own flavour. Taliban's wrecking havoc.

Now that's cooperation!
At least, they lay it aside once a year and pray together.
Re: Christians Are Not United Like The Muslims by Rilwayne001: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
tbae:
All christians celebrate christmas. parisbookadict, isn't it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All I Can Say About This World / Causes Of All Filthy Dreams And The Way Out. / My Mates Are Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.