Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church (2439 Views)

Who Was The First Person You Followed When You Joined Nairaland And Why? / An Introvert Wahala / I Want A Very Pretty And Slim Muslim Girl,possibly An Introvert For A Serious.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by carzola(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2015
Am in love with this faceless babe "INTROVERT" never seen a lady so addicted to nairaland... i follow her every post, infact if i dont see her post on a thread i dont comment, ''INTROVERT'' who ever u are u, hopefully not a stupid jobless guy using a female account...
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Lol wat a thread grin
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by midolian(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2015
carzola:
Am in love with this faceless babe "INTROVERT" never seen a lady so addicted to nairaland... i follow her every post, infact if i dont see her post on a thread i dont comment, ''INTROVERT'' who ever u are u, hopefully not a stupid jobless guy using a female account...
GAY ALERT!! shocked shocked shocked ....you are in luv? You be Gaybriel? Choi! This is not USA o! shocked shocked
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Cutehector(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2015
Lmao grin.. Turely dah babe introvert no dey go church
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by knightsTempler: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2015
Lol op is in love with a robot cheesy FYI, introvert is robot program by Seun to comment on any thread that hits front page.
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by kunlesufyan(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2015
I'm so surprised as to how the person (INTROVERT) is able to comment first on almost all new thread ....its either height or joblessness or addiction to nairaland... grin

1 Like

Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by kunlesufyan(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2015
knightsTempler:
Lol op is in love with a robot cheesy FYI, introvert is robot program by Seun to comment on any thread that hits front page.
Lol..chill ooo...not a computer person oo,but are you saying the program is able to read a post,understand it and then know a beffiting comment for that particular post?

1 Like

Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2015
onomeglo:
Lol wat a thread grin
na u I go follow grin
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by carzola(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2015
midolian:
GAY ALERT!! shocked shocked shocked ....you are in luv? You be Gaybriel? Choi! This is not USA o! shocked shocked
not that kinda love, e be like say u no dey go church ooo... bible talk am say make we love each other like we love ourselve, nah that kind love i der talk...
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by carzola(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2015
kunlesufyan:
I'm so surprised as to how the person (INTROVERT) is able to comment first on almost all new thread ....its either height or joblessness or addiction to nairaland... grin
My brother today we would solve all the mysteries behind the account "INTROVERT''
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by midolian(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2015
carzola:
not that kinda love, e be like say u no dey go church ooo... bible talk am say make we love each other like we love ourselve, nah that kind love i der talk...
choi! U for add "no homo" na. Na me u wan dey deceive? cheesy cheesy ..u no wan go jail u com dey deny wetin u truly mean. #OmoNaija, una sabi cheesy cheesy
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by kunlesufyan(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
carzola:
My brother today we would solve all the mysteries behind the account "INTROVERT''
As in ehn....make we sha see him pic ..
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah op that girl should be on monthly salary from nairaland ooooo for all the time she spends on this site. seuun should give her an award or something
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by carzola(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
midolian:
choi! U for add "no homo" na. Na me u wan dey deceive? cheesy cheesy ..u no wan go jail u com dey deny wetin u truly mean. #OmoNaija, una sabi cheesy cheesy
we would know my tru intentions when the sex of the said account holder is determined.
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by carzola(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
kunlesufyan:

As in ehn....make we sha see him pic ..
I pray is not a him
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by carzola(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Taiocol the hacker viewing my post... lol....... grin grin grin
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by midolian(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
carzola:
we would know my tru intentions when the sex of the said account holder is determined.
lool..badt guy!

1 Like

Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
knightsTempler:
naaaa bro
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by powerfulsettingz: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
That robot called INTROVERT really vex me some times we struggle for FTC, but I later discovered she was just a mere robot programm by seun to frustrate some of us...........
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
adeekiti:
na u I go follow grin
hehhehehehheheeh follow me go where?I no be mtn ooo
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by great664(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Lol..chill ooo...not a computer person oo,but are you saying the program is able to read a post,understand it and then know a beffiting comment for that particular post?
my thought exactly.... there's more except seun has a way to edit it later after reading but its good cuz it eliminate the FTC childish and oldish behavior on Nland
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
onomeglo:
hehhehehehheheeh follow me go where?I no be mtn ooo
i go dey follow follow u ehehe grin
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
adeekiti:
i go dey follow follow u ehehe grin
music to my ears grin
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
carzola:
I pray is not a him
same reason I addressed the account as a girl.
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Upnepaa(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
onomeglo:
Lol wat a thread grin
U for leave ftc for her nah cheesy cheesy it is a thread dedicated to her afterall
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Upnepaa:
U for leave ftc for her nah cheesy cheesy it is a thread dedicated to her afterall
lol am not an ftc freak,she can come and occupy her rightfull position cool
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
That introvert must be a robot tbh. How she/he manages to comment first on 90% of all front page posts surprises me. She/he only comments on front page topics. She/he must be a future teller

1 Like

Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
onomeglo:
music to my ears grin
dont worry I'm a good singer , hope u are good dancer too grin
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by taiocol: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
carzola:
Taiocol the hacker viewing my post... lol....... grin grin grin
What is this one yarning
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
waiting patiently for. INTROVERT. tongue
Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmm. D tin u should kno abt introvert is. D moniker was programmed to comment on every interesting post. By first booking space, and then probably lalasticlala will comment few mins later. Just to reduce ftc menace.

1 Like

Re: LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church by carzola(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Diddyydiva:
waiting patiently for. INTROVERT. tongue
me too...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wanna Lick Puzzzy / Can You Marry A Disabled Person? / Nairaland Romance Section Guys That Got Game :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.