Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,267 members, 7,957,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

What If It Happened On You?.hahahhaahahahhaa - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What If It Happened On You?.hahahhaahahahhaa (767 Views)

It Happened Last Night / December 6th, it happened like a dream / Video Emerges: Kaguna State Governor And Deputy Slaps As It Happened !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If It Happened On You?.hahahhaahahahhaa by musahoss(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
A man was lying in bed with his
new girlfriend.
After having sex, she spent the
next hour just rubbing his balls.
Something she just loved to do.
As he was enjoying it, he turned
to her and asked, "Why do you
love doing that?"
"Because..." she replied, "I really
miss mine."

i beg like me if una
want

1 Like

Re: What If It Happened On You?.hahahhaahahahhaa by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
J
Re: What If It Happened On You?.hahahhaahahahhaa by yungEX(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
faint!!!
Re: What If It Happened On You?.hahahhaahahahhaa by musahoss(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
yungEX:
faint!!!
hahahahah,

(1) (Reply)

If U Are Given 50m To Leave 9ja Nd Neva Cum Back, Would U Take It? / Caption This Picture / Journey To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.