Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) (27238 Views)

City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List / AY's '30 Days In Atlanta' Recognized By Guinness World Records 2017 / Ay's 30 DAYS IN ATLANTA Is Overhyped (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Tobbey(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Well, congratz to him tho.
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Teleads(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Congrats. The man with the touch of gold
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by MzCorleone(f): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
xtervaganza:
its dry abi? oya go produce your own wet comedy

another loser
You have been noticed,now run along.
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by heykims(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
If not for the criticism here on nairaland days back, d film would have won 10 awards..
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by xtervaganza(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
MzCorleone:

You have been noticed,now run along.
by a nobody like you? depe
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Missbizy(f): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Though the movie was overhyped buh it was nice and funny.
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by infokingboss(m): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Congrats Oga AY
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Gaucho(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
As if I was in the spirit,let us appreciate what we have,we shouldn't wait for endorsement from foreigners before we do that. AY,rocks! Waiting for more funnier movies from you bro. Enjoyed your jokes on board the plane when we were heading to Sao Paulo for the FIFA WORLD CUP 2014.
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
i bet he co sponsor the award.....................+ the guy knows a lot of people

movie is whack
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Trunaijian: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
That awarding body is flawed.what criteria was used? That movie didn't make any sense to me. The acting was poor and the storyline delivery lacked reality. So it won awards? If we are honest with ourselves it Must have been negotiated. Me I don throway the film since!
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'm downloading this movie right now. will return to give my review later!

Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
Over-hyped or not,it gave him(AY) more money,fame nd awards...if u'r hating,*in MI's voice* its allowed.
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by blairlady(f): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
I don't fancy d movie one bit
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Ybnm4life(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Remember some days back when We killed this Dude with destructive criticism on his role in that film.... Yet waxing accolades. Congrats DELSUITE....

GREATNESS
Chop knuckle bro,
Who God don bless, no man can curse
Haters keep hating
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Codedboy1: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Overhyped of course.. It doesn't a storyline or rather a new concept
Av u nt seen OCTOBER 1 ni
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Raalsalghul: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
That movie is hyped. Seriously, those giving the awards must have a flawed reasoning.
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by akugbemike(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
I really wonder when people say 30 days in Atlanta is a "over hyped" movie.

Truth be told, the kind people to enjoy that movie are those who once stayed in Warri (probably living in other parts of the world now).

The movie brings back so much memories (the slangs, the acts, the busy body and a host of others).

That movie is GOOD.

Same fate falls on the shoulder of "October 1"....another perfectly played script.

Congrats to Ayo.
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by macof(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Great movie I loved his warri act grin
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by macof(m): 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
akugbemike:
I really wonder when people say 30 days in Atlanta is a "over hyped" movie.

Truth be told, the kind people to enjoy that movie are those who once stayed in Warri (probably living in other parts of the world now).

The movie brings back so much memories (the slangs, the acts, the busy body and a host of others).

That movie is GOOD.

Same fate falls on the shoulder of "October 1"....another perfectly played script.

Congrats to Ayo.

October 1 remains one of naija's best
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by leahcimzil: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
YerYer:

Inferiority complex? Is that a joke?? It's just like saying wole soyinka' s Nobel Prize in literature should be discredited because its a 'white man's award.' Its not about it being a white or black person event, it is about being judged by world renowned experts who critique movies based on their content, film elements, cinematography, costume, setting, plot, themes, and basic film elements. Do you think a movie is just about having a basic plot then hiring actors to act?

Why do you think Bollywood and Nollywood movies despite being the 2nd and 3rd in releasing new movies are rarely nominated or recognized at international awards? It's simply because they mass produce crappy movies without following the basic elements of a film.

I took a very basic film class in secondary schools years ago and I was amazed to the amount of detail that goes into everything, from the music to the camera angel! Even the color/hue of a particular scene symbolizes something. For example, if a scene starts out with the camera afixed at the top of a character, something bad is about to happen. Or if the camera angle is pointed at a 60degree towards a character it is usually done to highlight the importance of that character, most times such angles are used for the protagonist. Or if a scene opens with red hue, it indicates something bad is about to happen, usually someone is about to die. These things aren't that obvious, the red hue may appear as a kind of light pink shadow as if the place is just dark like that, nope its all part of cinematography.

Pls don't come online to randomly attack someone w/o understanding the person's viewpoint.
ell I'm not gonna claim superior knowledge about film making, but the golden globe over the years have consistently awarded holywood movies and ignored most other countries...yu mean to tell me only Hollywood follows all the rules you stated above? Bollywood makes some really nice movies just as much as crappy(same thing as Hollywood) so don't come here generalising all their movies as crappy. what of other countries that their movies are massively Ignored? they all make bad movies too?
plus yur comparism of the golden globe to the Nobel prize is just wrong wrong.its still Inferiority complex bros. no be fight
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 29, 2015
Ybnm4life:

Chop knuckle bro,
Who God don bless, no man can curse
Haters keep hating
Tels you.... cool
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2015
leahcimzil:

ell I'm not gonna claim superior knowledge about film making, but the golden globe over the years have consistently awarded holywood movies and ignored most other countries...yu mean to tell me only Hollywood follows all the rules you stated above? Bollywood makes some really nice movies just as much as crappy(same thing as Hollywood) so don't come here generalising all their movies as crappy. what of other countries that their movies are massively Ignored? they all make bad movies too?
plus yur comparism of the golden globe to the Nobel prize is just wrong wrong.its still Inferiority complex bros. no be fight
It's an award owned by an American company so what do you expect?

Will HEADIES give American artist an award? It's same everywhere Mate...
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by melvin0004(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
Remember some days back when We killed this Dude with destructive criticism on his role in that film.... Yet waxing accolades. Congrats DELSUITE....

GREATNESS
some award are arranged.
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2015
melvin0004:
some award are arranged.
Some senselessness are astounding...
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by omaji53jeremiah: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2015
good one bro keep accumulating .
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by OmoUSH(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:

It's an award owned by an American company so what do you expect?

Will HEADIES give American artist an award? It's same everywhere Mate...
It is an award owned by an American company yet coveted by every actors all over the earth, including other Whites. It is like saying the Grammys or Academy awards are meant for only Americans since they are owned by them. How more foolish and useless can kids on Nairaland be??
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
OmoUSH:

It is an award owned by an American company yet coveted by every actors all over the earth, including other Whites. It is like saying the Grammys or Academy awards are meant for only Americans since they are owned by them. How more foolish and useless can kids on Nairaland be??
Who said it's meant for only American?
Re: Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
omaji53jeremiah:
good one bro keep accumulating .
Like CGPA grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saga Evicted From The Big Brother House / Ogwumike Sisters Feature In The New Space Jam Movie / Download Omo Ghetto (the Saga) By Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.