Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Cheap Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cheap Cars (748 Views)

8 Cheap Cars To Get You Into Tuning In Naija / Over 200 Cheap Cars For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Cars by Lovelynature(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Where can one buy car cheap in Nigeria without going to Cotonou and risk it to custom?

1 Like

Re: Cheap Cars by jesse8048(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Good question, car gurus in d house pls come and render your helps.
Re: Cheap Cars by chucky234(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lovelynature:
Where can one buy car cheap in Nigeria without going to Cotonou and risk it to custom?
Cotonou is the only place you can get good clean cars at cheap rates with custom duty paid.
If you need one then talk to me.
Re: Cheap Cars by Lovelynature(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
chucky234:
Cotonou is the only place you can get good clean cars at cheap rates with custom duty paid.
If you need one then talk to me.
I sight you sir. With the money you use to pay custom duty and the one you use for the car, you can also get a clean one here in Nigeria. Good idea bro, noted.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Drive along With Car Spear Keys? / A Driver Gets Fined For An Offence Committed By His Car's Shadow. / Greetings Room, Need A Genuine Toyota Camry Auto Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.