Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,169 members, 7,825,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. (1264 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: IndecentStar’s Underwater Shoot Goes Horribly Wrong When SHARK Attack / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
It is often said that there's no such thing as been too safe but the truth is you don't enjoy life when all you do is look for a safety nest.
The world as it is today isn't safe but that doesn't mean one can't have some safe gestures done to them.
It is common knowledge that lots of ladies condemn taking a free ride from strangers especially the guys. Not like it's common to have a lady stop to give a fellow lady a ride but most times out thoughts towards such kind gestures make it look like it's a bad thing. It's not always true what you think, sometimes you leave certain things to chance & enjoy the moment. Not every guy who stops to give u a ride has all dese in mind...
For the ladies, you probably think:

1. He's stopping to woo you
Not @ all.... he may just want information /direction. 
2. He's looking for a ritual victim
Yeah rite..... the world as it is isn't safe but then again give the benefit of doubt.
3 . He thinks you are cheap.
Well accepting a free ride doesn't make you cheap what happens after the car door closes is what matters.
4. So long as it's a clean car she'll get in. ‎
‎Well no doubt that works too but i'm sure even those without cleans cars stop too. Look beyond the car. 

Life is easy, it's a yes or a no thing. You don't always have to accept the offer but don't think the worse yet. You may want to take the walk , there's nothing wrong with that but somme good people still exists so don't give every gesture a bad thought
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by sparkleboy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Introvert

Write this stuff properly

With a good intro Joor!

Modified: better arrangement.
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
sparkleboy:
Introvert

With a good intro Joor!
Help out na
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Olsoo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
The thought are probably right at times too dear
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Cutehector(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2015
I will not stop my car to pick up any random lady... angry
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Cutehector(m): 6:49am On Aug 05, 2015
I endorse this for front page..

Lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2015
Cutehector:
I endorse this for front page..

Lalasticlala, ishilove
on a scale of 1-10 dat'll probably not happen....

1 Like

Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Cutehector(m): 7:19am On Aug 05, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
on a scale of 1-10 dat'll probably not happen....
if it happens, ur gona gv me ur numba. Deal?
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2015
sparkleboy:
Introvert

With a good intro Joor!
yes boss!

1 Like

Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2015
Olsoo:
The thought are probably right at times too dear
yeah but not all d time
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2015
Cutehector:
I will not stop my car to pick up any random lady... angry
why?
Cutehector:
if it happens, ur gona gv me ur numba. Deal?
e be like say one moderator toast me I no gree.... so i'm pretty sure it won't
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by INTROVERT(f): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2015
I drive myself so that ain't hapening grin
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Cutehector(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
why?
bcus I dnt want to be tagged a rapist or ritualist... And most people stranded on d highway are not what dey seem to appear to be..
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
I drive myself so that ain't hapening grin
ok oooo!
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by uzygirl(f): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2015
If there's no ulterior motive, why don't they stop for guys too?
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2015
uzygirl:
If there's no ulterior motive, why don't they stop for guys too?
nice question........ let's hope d guys av an. Ans to dat
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by kenedy175(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2015
Where I stay, it's a normal thing for ladies to flank guys down asking for a lift. To me, it's a common thing down south.

What am I doing here sef
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2015
kenedy175:
Where I stay, it's a normal thing for ladies to flank guys down asking for a lift. To me, it's a common thing down south.

What am I doing here sef
where do u stay?
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by sparkleboy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
True. I was travelling from Ife to Lagos on Monday, I stopped over to fuel just after Ibadan since it was @ 87 Naira per litre
While there a young lady just approached me and asked whether I was going to lag, I was the one that was reluctant and scared to pick her, grin I was afraid of car snatchers. I ended up taking her to Lagos, and found out that we were admitted to oau the same year though she graduated b4 me but I see it as a very improper thing to woo a girl you just met.

Mzflexydeeva:
It is often said that there's no such thing as been too safe but the truth is you don't enjoy life when all you do is look for a safety nest.
The world as it is today isn't safe but that doesn't mean one can't have some safe gestures done to them.
It is common knowledge that lots of ladies condemn taking a free ride from strangers especially the guys. Not like it's common to have a lady stop to give a fellow lady a ride but most times out thoughts towards such kind gestures make it look like it's a bad thing. It's not always true what you think, sometimes you leave certain things to chance & enjoy the moment. Not every guy who stops to give u a ride has all dese in mind...
For the ladies, you probably think:

1. He's stopping to woo you
Not @ all.... he may just want information /direction. 
2. He's looking for a ritual victim
Yeah rite..... the world as it is isn't safe but then again give the benefit of doubt.
3 . He thinks you are cheap.
Well accepting a free ride doesn't make you cheap what happens after the car door closes is what matters.
4. So long as it's a clean car she'll get in. ‎
‎Well no doubt that works too but i'm sure even those without cleans cars stop too. Look beyond the car. 

Life is easy, it's a yes or a no thing. You don't always have to accept the offer but don't think the worse yet. You may want to take the walk , there's nothing wrong with that but somme good people still exists so don't give every gesture a bad thought
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
sparkleboy:

True. I was travelling from Ife to Lagos on Monday, I stopped over to fuel just after Ibadan since it was @ 87 Naira per litre
While there a young lady just approached me and asked whether I was going to lag, I was the one that was reluctant and scared to pick her, grin I was afraid of car snatchers. I ended up taking her to Lagos, and found out that we were admitted to oau the same year though she graduated b4 me but I see it as a very improper thing to woo a girl you just met.

wow! Improper? Some guys. Can even toast if the jamb u inside toilet #fact

1 Like

Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by kossyablaze(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Help out na
I'm crushn o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:42am On Aug 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
I'm crushn o
it's allowed
Re: Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. by kossyablaze(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
it's allowed
yh ryt

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

(photos) See How Our Ancestors Were Brutally maltreated By The White Men / Popular Huge Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Ondo State. Graphic Photos / How To Identify A Poisonous Snake And A Non Poisonous Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.