Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Olamide Stole "Shakiti Bobo Dance" From Me--L T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Stole "Shakiti Bobo Dance" From Me--L T (566 Views)

Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them / Shuun Bebe Claims Olamide Stole His Song “who You Epp” / Olamide Stole ‘shakiti Bobo’ Dance From Me – Upcoming Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Stole "Shakiti Bobo Dance" From Me--L T by Ajibo111(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
An upcoming singer, Olowu Taiwo aka LT. has said
that rapper, Olamide stole the popular 'Shakiti Bobo'
dance moves from him.
LT made this assertion during an interview with HIP
TV, monitored by Vanguard Newspaper. In his
words,
"After I did my video, a friend of mine told me the
dance I did in the video (Yobo dance) was
trending on Instagram by Olamide. And my
friend told me he had already told someone who
is in Olamide's crew about the dance. I released
the audio version of my own song on 22nd April,
2015, and Olamide released his own song on
2nd May. During that time, I was working on my
viral video which I released on 6th May. It
wasn't up to 24 hours after that, I saw 'Shakiti
Bobo.' I was like, what's going on; why is this
happening at this particular time. I'm not here to
point fingers that someone stole my dance
moves, but I feel it's not cool for you to do
something that you knew about from someone
else, and pick it up as your own."
Meanwhile, when a call was put through to
Olamide's manager, Alex, to react to the story, he
hung up the phone, and other attempts to reach him
proved abortive.

SOURCE.... http://streetgist.com/olamide-stole-
shakiti-bobo-dance-from-me-upcoming-sing

CC.....LALASTICA

Re: Olamide Stole "Shakiti Bobo Dance" From Me--L T by Freciprocal: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Olamide Stole "Shakiti Bobo Dance" From Me--L T by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
source?
Re: Olamide Stole "Shakiti Bobo Dance" From Me--L T by faray: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
yepa see lie.
Re: Olamide Stole "Shakiti Bobo Dance" From Me--L T by atilla(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dem don start again o with their claims to get fame. How can he steal a dance from u?

(1) (Reply)

See Why Fuse Odg Refused To Turn Up At The Bet Awards. / Congratulations To Ebere Orji And Our Team / President Barack Obama To Host Nigeria's Muhammadu Buhari On July 20: White Hous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.