Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) (43913 Views)

How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster / The Isaiah4vs19 Message From MTN: When You Finally Catch The Guy Behind It / Before You Buy A "30000mah Solar Power Bank", Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by ModiKen(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
All I say to that man is....

Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by jackyraw09: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
mamajaz:

Complex things. Which one be your own, inferiority or superiority?

i know you lack comprehension skills but read again before getting on my mentions.

i mean, err thing nah vanity and if u have really big dreams buying

an iphone 6 won't be something to brag about.

Oya, commot here.
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by sursur(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
This guy mouth wide oo !!
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by queebeediva(f): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Boyish indeed. My brother I don't envey your childish act because in real sense you have achive noting other than an Iphone 6 which price will depreciate soon but well done.
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by mamajaz(f): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
jackyraw09:

i know you lack comprehension skills but read again before getting on my mentions.

i mean, err thing nah vanity and if u have really big dreams buying

an iphone 6 won't be something to brag about.

Oya, commot here.
You dey drive person commot? You lack emotional intelligence fah.
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by legacyint: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
No be small tin o undecided

1 Share

Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by kelvz(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
ObongOluomo:

Mumu,becos u don't have,don't beef those who have.
#teamIphone6#
u talk before u tink.. Rascal
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by kelvz(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
ObongOluomo:

Mumu,becos u don't have,don't beef those who have.

#teamIphone6#
u talk before u tink.. Its so obvious ur own phone is smarter than u. . Dullard
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
decode55:
Very childish undecided
I swear ! the Phone is 500bucks, I have 2 of those, my grl has 1 , its nothing
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by MsZeezah: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
jackyraw09:
lol.. Typical of a broke niggah

No biggie, i got the iPhone 6 around december last year just a few weeks into its

release and guess what? i didn't show it off too much than just take a few pic

with friends cuz it's camera is dah bomb.

I could remember placing it on the bare tiled floor while charging it one day

when even samsung s3 users place theirs on something.

A guy came in and was like ota aje bobo yi sha.

I just laughed it off knowing that buying an iphone 6 is not even

part of my dreams. it's just an addon off extra money.

Car dey dere, house dey dere, vacation abroad dey dere, making heaven dey dere. nah iphone 6 go come make me craze.

#teamSayYesToNoBoss.
And the moral of this story is?

Yes, we've seen you. Yes, you have an iPhone 6. Yes, you're no better than the guy this thread is all about. SMH
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by MsZeezah: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Filashade:

Exactly. Its so Overrated!!!!

Give him 3/4 weeks u will see the screen mashed up.

cool grin
Mashed up? Please stop lying! Argh!
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by decode55(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Iefosa:

Yeah. Right. My dog has 10 undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by decode55(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
MsZeezah:

Yes, we've seen you. Yes, you have an iPhone 6. Yes, you're no better than the guy this thread is all about. SMH

You even have time to quote & reply that monkey. SMH
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by MsZeezah: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
decode55:

Yeah. Right. My dog has 10 undecided

cheesy cheesy The same people condemning the guy that was doing showoff and the ones doing it on here too. If he indeed has two, he will not come on here and be saying it. Liar oshi. Two iPhones grin grin grin Lol.
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by MsZeezah: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
decode55:

You even have time to quote & reply that monkey. SMH
Just mad cos Nigerians can like to lie and form. He wrote all that epistle just to let us know he has an iPhone and he doesn't flaunt it. Guess what? He just did. That is if he's not even lying sef cheesy
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by MsZeezah: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Iefosa:
Please, 500 bucks... Pounds, Dollars or Euros?
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by jackyraw09: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
MsZeezah:

lol you funny, but guess what, i don't give a fvck bouh u and ur rotten opinion

so get ur opinion written on a piece of paper and shove the paper up ur ass.

and fucking get the point of my post;

Ppls who dream big don't show off, they let their achievements do the show offs.

E.g no one on any of my social media accounts knows i own the iPhone so buzz off.
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by MsZeezah: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
jackyraw09:

lol you funny, but guess what, i don't give a fvck bouh u and ur rotten opinion

so get ur opinion written on a piece of paper and shove the paper up ur ass.

and fucking get the point of my post;

Ppls who dream big don't show off, they let their achievements do the show offs.

E.g no one on any of my social media accounts knows i own the iPhone so buzz off.
Lol. I've seen you. Wannabe iPhone user. cheesy You might wanna try writing like you're educated though. Trying to act all gangsta and shi.t doesn't look good on you. It just affirms your wannabe status. #ByeFelicia grin

P.S: Come and beat me if I don't get off your post. Iranu cheesy
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by jackyraw09: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
mamajaz:

You dey drive person commot? You lack emotional intelligence fah.

funny enough i couldn't waste my time to check your dp but i know u ugly.

let me be abeg. no use typing at ur moniker.
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by decode55(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
MsZeezah:

cheesy cheesy The same people condemning the guy that was doing showoff and the ones doing it on here too. If he indeed has two, he will not come on here and be saying it. Liar oshi. Two iPhones grin grin grin Lol.

Don't mind them jare. Lame _ass niggas
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by mamajaz(f): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
jackyraw09:

funny enough i couldn't waste my time to check your dp but i know u ugly.
let me be abeg. no use typing at ur moniker.
As if afofungbemu can create anything. Visit the lagoon without jacket jare.
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by jackyraw09: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
mamajaz:

As if afofungbemu can create anything. Visit the lagoon without jacket jare.

hoe-kay.
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by jackyraw09: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
MsZeezah:

Lol. I've seen you. Wannabe iPhone user. cheesy You might wanna try writing like you're educated though. Trying to act all gangsta and shi.t doesn't look good on you. It just affirms your wannabe status. #ByeFelicia grin

P.S: Come and beat me if I don't get off your post. Iranu cheesy

lol. look its a faceless forum so uno my posts can't be traced to me irl.

anyways, to get u off doubting mode, e don done cheesy

Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by MsZeezah: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
jackyraw09:

lol. look its a faceless forum so uno my posts can't be traced to me irl.

anyways, to get u off doubting mode, e don done cheesy
Lmao. You never start. Please upload pictures of the front and back too. While at it, I need a snapshot of your purchase receipt too. I'm not impressed yet grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by jackyraw09: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
MsZeezah:

Lmao. You never start. Please upload pictures of the front and back too. While at it, I need a snapshot of your purchase receipt too. I'm not impressed yet grin grin cheesy cheesy

No dhey whyne me abeg angry angry

i think my first post got the wrong message across.

i meant;

ppl get car, i nor get

ppl build houses, i nor build

ppl go on vacations in europe/america/middleeast, i never leave africa

ppl are getting closer to Allah, i dey sin

so nah me go come dey show off a fucking vanity iPhone wey dem no go bury

with me. But you girls got it wrong and since its a faceless forum, i decided to go all tupac on you.

abeg e don do, i wan rest.
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by MsZeezah: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
jackyraw09:

No dhey whyne me abeg angry angry

i think my first post got the wrong message across.

i meant;

ppl get car, i nor get

ppl build houses, i nor build

ppl go on vacations in europe/america/middleeast, i never leave africa

ppl are getting closer to Allah, i dey sin

so nah me go come dey show off a fucking vanity iPhone wey dem no go bury

with me. But you girls got it wrong and since its a faceless forum, i decided to go all tupac on you.

abeg e don do, i wan rest.
Good. Glad you got your message across and sorry for getting you wrong. May Allah forgive your sins and mine too, Ma Sha Allah. Ramadan Kareem.
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by jackyraw09: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
MsZeezah:

Good. Glad you got your message across and sorry for getting you wrong. May Allah forgive your sins and mine too, Ma Sha Allah. Ramadan Kareem.
'

its okay,

Amen to your prayer.

Ramadan kareem.
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bad belle #itsallowed
Godfullsam:
...and what is so special about iphone .

Is there anything iphones can do that other smartphones cannot do .

Iphone is overrated joor sad
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
kiss

Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by emmansy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
epelumi42:
I never felt that way holding my first Iphone 6. It didn't freak me... If you are interested in my Iphone 6 16gb, two weeks old tomorrow, hit me up. Just 100k.

How much do I add with my iphone5s 16gb gold, to get it??
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by epelumi42(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
emmansy:

How much do I add with my iphone5s 16gb gold, to get it??

check my signature, I also have an Iphone 5s. Wanna sell one of them. I've got two real deals but its not sold.
Re: When You Finally Buy A New Iphone 6 (Pictures) by MizFrances(f): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Agbaya grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation / How To Make Your Browsing Fast Like Jet On Glo Network / Transfer MB On MTN...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.