Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Root Your Huawei Andriod Phone On Your Own, Simple Steps That Dont Require A Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Root Your Huawei Andriod Phone On Your Own, Simple Steps That Dont Require A Pc (1258 Views)

The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane / I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! / Why You Need to *ROOT* Your Android Phone! My Top Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Root Your Huawei Andriod Phone On Your Own, Simple Steps That Dont Require A Pc by DopeBoiRapy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Have you tried to root your Huawei phone several times with several methods but failed? Have you tried to use great apps on your Huawei phone such as Hi font and Greenify that require root access. Have you tried to subscribe for the glo 3gb imei tweak but cant cause your huawei phone is not rooted? This is for you, add me on Whatsapp with this number 08060114844 and get simple steps of how to root your phone no pc needed. Just find your boy small tin. Drop your testimony in the comment section.

(1) (Reply)

Is Samsung Scared Of Blackberry? / Gionee M5 Or Its Mini / New Mtn Pulse And How To Subscribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.