Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) (2031 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / 10 Different Ways To Use Toothpaste You Never Knew About!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by gabazin080(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
khachee:
Nah...i havent even seen weed before...lolz
but your topic looks like that of one who just finished smoking or you are either a woman wrapper
Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
khachee:
those guys in no 3 are something else, i couldnt remember all the name...wanted to add 190 and xynerise but its been long i read their post

thats londoner always crack me up, he is one person i'll love to see

Uberr...come here o
I tell you bro, I could get like 100 offline messages, when I open to read anticipated meaningful chats, all I would see is "see them". grin

Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
gabazin080:
but your topic looks like that of one who just finished smoking or you are either a woman wrapper
ohh...i can see you just took some wraps. What concerns woman wrapper here now
Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op.
You forgot to add me

For the most senseless and most ridiculous comments.

Follow MuhdG
Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
MuhdG:
Op.
You forgot to add me

For the most senseless and most ridiculous comments.

Follow MuhdG
lolz...your comments are not bad...

ishilove...i guess its your handwork, why did you shift my ministry to general??
Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Ishilove: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
khachee:
lolz...your comments are not bad...

ishilove...i guess its your handwork, why did you shift my ministry to general??
How is your ministry related to Romance?
Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ishilove:
why ignore my question? or don't I have a right to know? ✘
Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ishilove:

ehm ehm....na romancelanders full the list na
Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Rilwayne001: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
khachee:
Newly registered nairalanders are always quick to ask who and who to follow since they are new....so i'm going to help you guys out with my list...enough said, straight to the point no need to look wristwatch

1. for front page topics and FTC - follow INTROVERT...somepeople call her autobot, who knows she might probably be the first to comment here, she sees the future and potential front page thread, nobody dey drag FTC with her these days

2. for english grammer tutorial and literature - ishilove...larrysun...they can bisect english ehn

3. for fun and a little bit of madness - orijin101..alberto2k..kingtom..fabbedon..buygala..ipledge4..idowuogbo.....(cant remember all the weed crew tho)some of them weed to comment here...the thing they flow from them...

4. for candid undiluted advice - misssclassy (my fav)...ronald4lif..mizmycoli..drAify (health)....dis people can also spoke engliss and disect things

5. for lightskin obssession - mrcork...i love this londoner mechanic, if you want to marry a lightskin lady, here is your man he''ll make suggestions

6. for 10 reasons to do anything - tosyne2much..wristwatch...these guys can give you ten reason why you should shoot yourself and you'll be convinced

7. for legendary stories - repogirl..audretrimms..d9ty7..glowingscence..standd (romance and religion)...maziomenuko (boss)...zubby77 (respect)...onihaxy..snakie88 and so on

B. for science and technology - teampakguy and crew...they'll surely answer your question on tech

9. for livescore update - mukina2 (mrs giroud) no need to visit livescore or goal.com..our sister is here to serve you

10. for super cool dudes and ladies - ladyboss..tohpahz..twaci..karchisbarbie (namesake)..agarawu...chibwike..farano..dygeasy....naijabuoy..lekinz..tomfrench(congratz)..mhizkel..mhizlaurel...dechandel...chiam55 and so on

NB ; this is just my list...no bashing or cursing, i might have probably forget to add your name...and i just know a few names in politics and religion but they didnt appear here, that should tell you its mainly romancelander that are on the list

bonus - follow or cc lalasticlala.....if you ever want to make frontpage...thanks...

You can add yours

This^ rubbish is limited to the romance section, not Nairaland as a whole. So, change the topic.

Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Ishilove: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:

why ignore my question? or don't I have a right to know? ✘
Which question?
Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This^ rubbish is limited to the romance section, not Nairaland as a whole. So, change the topic.
bros...see as you vex tear my sheet of paper...i post am for romance section na ishilove move am come here, no be my fault
Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Which question?

I created a thread in Joke section- 'funny faces of some nairalanders'.
It has been deleted. was that your handiwork? ✘
Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I created a thread in Joke section- 'funny faces of some nairalanders'.
It has been deleted. was that your handiwork? ✘
Nope.
Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Nope.

I noticed cos I was about to include your picture on the thread as well.
so sad I couldn't post it grin

I'm going to use it as my display picture now.. so check it quick before I delete it cheesy
Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by gabazin080(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
khachee:
ohh...i can see you just took some wraps. What concerns woman wrapper here now
, no. I don't smoke
Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Nature8(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nice one Op..
I like this..
Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nature8:
Nice one Op.. I like this..
thanks...i'm glad you do
Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Mhizkel(f): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Khacee cheesy

Re: 10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2015
Mhizkel:
Khacee cheesy
smiley cute dp

2go App: How To Download, Open And Use A 2go Latest Account / Kim Kardashian Leaves Nothing To The Imagination In A Skimpy Thong / Sterling Bank Big Girl Resigned After Helping Bank Launder Billions Of Naira.