Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

"Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan (620 Views)

Top 5 Big Brother Housemates Who Will Be Relevant In The Entertainment Industry / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) / Guys At Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap – Cynthia Morgan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by gistyinka(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dance-hall queen Cynthia Morgan, was guest today on Ebuka Obi, programmme #RubbinMinds. She attack some of her male colleagues in industry, when ask could she date any one in entertainment industry.

She goes bluntly to say that Nigerian male celebrities are full of crap!.

#RubbinMinds : I Can't Date Anybody in Entertainment Industry, Because '' Men in the Entertainment Industry are Full of Crap '' Says Cynthia Morgan

Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by missbehave247(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
grin
Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wily?
Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by osaslord500(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
She wey worst? ??
Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by demmy0325(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by CuteDude53(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
I love your style cynthai morgan
Skilachia
Take okada carry go
Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by Slimzjoe(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ma read
Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by youngberry001(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
isokay
Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by sathel(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pot calling kettle black...dat girl looks like a crap...
Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by Airforce1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
who is she?
Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by koyaolayinka(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Face music Morgan.
Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by adonbilivit: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
so even your boss @judeEngees psquare's elder brother is full of crap.
if this post does not make front page may I never become the president of Nigeria . my teacher said I am a future leader.
cc. lalasticlala
Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by ghostwritter(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Airforce1:
who is she?
she is ur sister in d music industry....
U neva drop ur own album?

1 Like

Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by Whizzcute(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
But those guys full of craps have been fvcking her.

NONSENSE!
Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by Whizzcute(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
But those guys full of craps have been fvcking her.

NONSENSE!
Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by korazon(f): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is how she will just kill her career
Re: "Men In The Entertainment Industry Are Full Of Crap -- Cynthia Morgan by sugarvallly(f): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
idiaat..u wey dem don Bleep scatter her kpekus. stewpid gurl,wey no get shame.. With that her fulani nose ring!
you are on your own if you quote me

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Diddy Falls During BET 2015 Performance / ‘why We Are Investigating Davido’-ndlea / Ben Affleck`s Marriage Crashes After 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.