Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! (1831 Views)

Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / My Cousin Is Stranded In The US.. Needs A Place To Stay (He Is Single & Handsome / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by onila(f): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
grin

the police just knocked at his door

once he opened the door . .the two white British policemen said

time to go back to Africa, you illegal African monkey grin

that was so racist and rude
Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by INTROVERT(f): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
angry
Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by demmy0325(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
undecided.. MrCork... Wah shud we call this..
Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by onila(f): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
cant u sue the UK or the police for that statement

I guess being deported, you become so powerless undecided
Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by kilokeys(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
angry its so funny when u just ordered for pepperoni pizza.. Only to get carted away...

Next thing.. U are hearing.. "buy ur gala here" in murtala Mohammed airport.

Tragedy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by naturally: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Just tell them "you undone being"
Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilokeys:
angry its so funny when u just ordered for pepperoni pizza.. Only to get carted away...

Tragedy
Hahahahahaha bros you don experience am before? but on the England ain't shitt they despise naija peeps like hell
Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by armadeo(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilokeys:

Tragedy
grin grin grin

Village scientist be working on his project if it happened like that.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cc Lalasticala
Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by tpiander: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
naturally:
Just tell them "you undone being"

shocked
Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by Sapphire86(f): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
kilokeys:

Tragedy

Blood of Jesus. Lmao.
Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by Freiburger(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
yeah cause only monkeys thinks they can live in another man's land without the proper documents undecided

Eat me.

2 Likes

Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by onila(f): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freiburger:
yeah cause only monkeys thinks they can live in another man's land without the proper documents undecided

Eat me.
u don't know his story, so keep quiet
just because you are privileged to live in another country with papers
does not mean yr better

arrogant boy

3 Likes

Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
onila:
u don't know his story, so shut up

just because you are privileged to live in another country with papers
does not mean yr better

arrogant swine
he is a moderator, watch it.
Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by Freiburger(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
onila:
u don't know his story, so keep quiet
[s]just because you are privileged to live in another country with papers[/s]
does not mean yr better

arrogant boy

lol... thanks for for using the right button.

You 're right, I dont know his story, mind telling us what actually went wrong?
Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by kobe79: 12:59am On Jun 29, 2015
firstEVA:
he is a moderator, watch it.

so what na SHELL him dey moderate?

3 Likes

Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by Moana(f): 6:04am On Jun 29, 2015
You dont sound like you feel sorry for him at all.

1 Like

Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by claremont(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2015
Freiburger:

Eat me.

How does being an illegal alien correlate with being a monkey?!
Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by tdayof(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2015
onila:
grin

the police just knocked at his door

once he opened the door . .the two white British policemen said

time to go back to Africa, you illegal African monkey grin

that was so racist and rude
lipsrsealed
Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by onila(f): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Moana:
You dont sound like you feel sorry for him at all.
he became a successful working class man in Nigeria

the deportation became a blessing

so I dont feel bad for him again
Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by johnsonsegxy: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
I am not surprised the thread was created by nairaland number one troll "Onila"

1 Like

Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by zeezahbee(f): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Well, being illegal makes everyone look at you like a monkey. It's a wrong use of word but he's probably been on their list or he didn't do the right thing.

Well he should get a life elsewhere. Uk or not. He's gonna be fine.

1 Like

Re: When They Deported My Cousin From The UK! by ttmacoy: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2015
How do they despise Nigerians undecided?

icedbeatz:
Hahahahahaha bros you don experience am before? but on the England ain't shitt they despise naija peeps like hell

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Hits Azare - Bauchi State (photo). / Living In U.S VS In Germany / Nigerian In Iranian Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.