Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

A System That Creates Income For You Even When You Sleep? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A System That Creates Income For You Even When You Sleep? (455 Views)

The Top 3 Skills That Creates True Wealth / New Investment Scheme That Creates Wealth Faster / The Top 3 Skills That Creates True Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A System That Creates Income For You Even When You Sleep? by daniel54: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please if you are reading this thread, try and read to the end or scroll to the ending part, if you really need financial freedom.

Let me start by asking few questions.

Are you searching for an opportunity?
For how long have you been searching for opportunities?
How long will you keep searching?
How many opportunities have you ignored?
How many more are you going to ignore?

The reason why people remain in poverty is not because they don't see opportunities to make it in life, but its because whenever they are introduced to one opportunity or the other, they don't grab it, they ignore it. And that is why opportunities kept passing them by.
Remember the word poor means,
P: passing
O: Over
O: Opportunities
R: Repetedly.

Robert Kiyosaki wrote a book called the Cash Flow Quadrant, where he talked about the four ways of producing income, and he divided it into two groups.
Group A, the poor side and Group B, the rich side.

Group A: is for the employees and the self employed. He said people in this catigory will not make it, because they are turned into slaves, either by working for somebody, or by running everything all by themselves.

Group B: Is for the Business owners and Investors. He said people in this catigory are the people making it. And we have lots of people in the group A, and few in the group B, because most people don't have what it takes to be in the group B. The group B is what we call system.

Things you need, to be successfull in life.
Dream, Determination, Focus, Commitment, Self convidence, your time, open minded to opportunities and you must have a system.

Name any successfull business men or investors you know, you will see that they all went through this process before they are successfull.

When you buy cement who makes money?
When you recharge you phone who makes money?
When you go to a filling station and buy fuel, who makes money?
Now, that is what we call system.

Now let me ask you, do you have a system? What is your system that creates income for you even when you sleep?

Now, there is a system i wll like you to consider, the ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL(AIM GLOBAL) system.

AIM GLOBAL have created a system for you, a system that have been proven, a system that works for everybody, despite who you are, pastor, bank manager, business owner, company worker, no matter your financial status, your age, your educational level, you can key in to this system. You don't need to undergo the process of creating a system, everything have been taking care of, all you need to do is to key in to the system.

What is AIM GLOBAL?
Aim global is a direct selling food suppliment A.KA Network marketing or Multi Level Marketing company.
I know most people won't like to hear the word MlM, because of what people here in Nigeria have turned it into, some see it as a forbiding business.
But let me tell you, network marketing is the easiest, the most simplest, fastest and the best way of making money both online and offline. Just that people that brought it to Nigeria here messed it up, by turning people into marketing slaves.
But Aim Global have come to change the formular of Network Marketing, by creating a very simple system, a system that you key into and you are your own boss. You decide when you work, where, and how.
A system that you key into and people work for you. When you key into this system, you become a team leader.
In Aim Global system you earn 100% of your effort, and 100% of other people effort in other words, your team or downlines.
So if you are an MLmer, and your company is not compensating you well, i advice you to join Aim Global where you will be well compensated.

Aim Global was found in Phillipine, in the year 2006, by three Network marketer.
1. Dr. Ed Cabantog
Chief Executive Officer
"The Visionary President"

2. John Asperin
Chief Marketing Officer
"Mr. Excitement"

3. Francis Miguel
Chief Finance Officer
"Mentor of All Mentors"
you can go to google and search for this three men,

We have offices accross defferent countries like Singapore, Taiwan, Malasia, korea, Nigeria, Ghana e.t.c.

What can Aim Global offer you?
1. Simple system: (a) Register (b) Recruit (c) Reorder = R3 or 3R
2. Real time DTC(Data or distributors Tracking center) or webpage
3. Weekly Encashment: you are paid every week into your bank Account
4. Free int'l (USA, Europe or Asia) All expense paid trip
5. Free training system.

What makes Aim Global unique system?
1. One - time, life time membership
2. No Annual Renewal fees
3. No sale quota/target: in Aim global you don't sell products before you make money, you can make money without selling products
4. No time frame
5. No demotion

To join you need to buy a global pack of 36,000 or 41,000, and automatically you are a member for life. And you can still sell it back and have more than that amount. So you see, there is no risk.

To know everything about this system, Attend Aim Global free seminars everyday, for full details
Re: A System That Creates Income For You Even When You Sleep? by daniel54: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
The main reason people struggle financially, is because they have spent years in school, but learned nothing about money. The result is that people learn to work for money but never learnt to have money work for them.
If you want to attain financial freedom, you must learn to make money work for you.
And that is why you need a system.
And that is why you need to key into Aim Global system where everything as been taken care of.

Because once you are a member here in Nigeria, automatically you are a member in all our offices in all the countries, and you can have people working for you in all the countries and state.

In this system, you can have up to seven accounts using one name, and one bank account, and you earn money in all the seven accounts.
Do you know thousands of people are looking up to you? How many people are looking for opportunities in your area? How many people have come to you for help? This is a great opportunity for you to help those people coming to you for help. You can become a member, and share the opportunity with your friends.

You can go to youtube and search for AIM GLOBAL business videos, and you will see hundreds of videos about Aim Global. Watch as many as you can.
If after watching you see it as the right system for you, and you want to register, you can contact me, and i will help you get registered
07015588034, 08140545426
Email: dnlamachree@gmail.com
you can still whatsapp me
you can still ask questions here, and i will attend to you

(1) (Reply)

Free And Easy Loan / Tips On How To Start Your Own Business / Shortcode N Callertunes 100% Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.