Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Gorg! Chris Brown's Dumpy Girlfriend Karrueche Tran Flaunts Her Legs At The BET - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorg! Chris Brown's Dumpy Girlfriend Karrueche Tran Flaunts Her Legs At The BET (1468 Views)

Chris Brown's Ex, Karrueche Tran Flaunts New Tattoos / Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos) / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gorg! Chris Brown's Dumpy Girlfriend Karrueche Tran Flaunts Her Legs At The BET by amexclusive: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
She may be best known for her dramatic on/off relationship with Chris Brown. Now the Single boo is showing Breezy she can be happy and do better without him.

I just wonder how you can get famous for anything. Her case is that she is now super famous for dating and dumping Chris Brown. I can imagine how an interview will go with her.. So how was dating Chris Brown? Lol..

This oyinbos can kill.. She arrived the BET Experience which I hear Chris attended in a short showing off her tiny legs...Check out more ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/gorg-chris-browns-dumpy-girlfriend.html

Re: Gorg! Chris Brown's Dumpy Girlfriend Karrueche Tran Flaunts Her Legs At The BET by Emperoradrian(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Toothpick leg...my grandmama leg sexy pass her own na
Re: Gorg! Chris Brown's Dumpy Girlfriend Karrueche Tran Flaunts Her Legs At The BET by Solowande(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hw Dis tak concern us na?
Re: Gorg! Chris Brown's Dumpy Girlfriend Karrueche Tran Flaunts Her Legs At The BET by armadeo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Who is this one.

(1) (Reply)

Faaji FM 106.5 Comedian, Omo Jesu & Wife Welcomes Their New Baby / PHOTO: Fashion Or Madness??? / Happy Birthday To Janelle Okpocha( Basketmouth's Baby Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.