Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) (55504 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) / Movie Stars Who Released One Album And Disappeared(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Dextro77(m): 12:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Reekado sure past
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by writywave(f): 1:09am On Jun 29, 2015
They are all talented. But I like dan and bello best.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 29, 2015
am still trying to understand how this concerns me
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by missmary(f): 4:06am On Jun 29, 2015
ibkgab001:
The one with Buhari's Daughter

I mean the one that was invited for the presidential dinner ... Lollllll
she sef wan dey tap current dey show naija girls! them go beef her if anything happens! lol grin
ibkgab001:
The one with Buhari's Daughter

I mean the one that was invited for the presidential dinner ... Lollllll
she sef wan dey tap current dey show naija girls! them go beef her if anything happens! lol
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by oismail(m): 4:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Later Lil Kesh and Korede Bello go be like Davido and Wizzy
It's just presumption
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by architez: 4:43am On Jun 29, 2015
cocokiller1:
lol
y evulz

Notoriousbabe, u r the one that has mouth and body ordor. Stop insulting people and stop spreading false rumors before u get banned. Kapish?
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Carlmax(m): 4:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Reekado banks, love his verse in looku looku.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by ebuka10box(m): 4:54am On Jun 29, 2015
On a serious note,its reekado banks joor.d guy has potential and flows to keep him in the industry for a long time.If u av listened to Katapot ehhhh,d jam brings life...#reekaddict
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Barselonia(m): 5:01am On Jun 29, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

I love street music too, I used to love Olamide but I think he has changed, he is no longer the Olamide with sensible lyrics, his previous albums were dope but this 'Street OT' is filled with nonsense, '2 kings' with phyno is trash but I won't take away the fact that Olamide is like the most hard-working person in the industry. I'm sure his next album will be better than 'Street OT' because the few singles he has dropped actually make sense.
Lil kesh is fresh, that why he needs to reduce his nonsense if he wants to enjoy massive airplay and win awards or make clean versions of his songs because no radio presenter wants to be the reason NBC sanctions their radio station.
Street has taken over truly but I won't want my kids to be listening to 'until tin ba gbe oyon re ka nu'.
What's that?
Lolz, that your last paragraph is funny.....
Anyway,I believe he would make some adjustment Because lil kesh songs are not play online except the shoki.
Although the rest are played sometimes in the mid night, Because have herd it on raypower.
Are you a presenter ?

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by scholes0(m): 5:24am On Jun 29, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Reminisce is not that raw, he is somehow dodgy with his lyrics, he doesn't hit the hammer on the nail like Lil-kesh and Olamide does. Lil kesh is like Olamide's next of kin in Isokuso.
You'll know what he means but he himself won't open his mouth to tell you this is what I mean. E.g Tesojue lale yi (we all know it's about sex but at the same time Tesojue could mean anything) he didn't come out straight to say [size=16pt]Mo ma do e pa l'ale yii.[/size]
Skilashi and this 'Omoge ni pekas' song in his Alaga Ibile album as well.
In the local rapper song he did with Phyno and Olamide, his part was cleaner than Olamide and phyo's.

I'm a huge Reminisce's fan o.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! grin grin grin grin shocked grin cheesy
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Kayswat(m): 5:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Seriously I don't know what people really like in Korede Bello, to me I don't think he is worth being in the list at all not even of having the highest number of likes. The only thing I know that's really helping him is his look and his record label

Reekodo - tugbaski

Kiss Daniel - your head dey there

No beefing please
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Lovexme(m): 5:34am On Jun 29, 2015
notoriousbabe:
ayam fasting
I am too. Still, an email wouldn't be going against the fasting ethics na.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by shilexworldsexy(m): 5:41am On Jun 29, 2015
Koredo banks for me anytym anyway, follow by Lil kesh!!!!!!!!
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by olaoluwa91: 5:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Korede bello
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by fizo24(m): 5:58am On Jun 29, 2015
okeyfx:
A good listener of music knows the obvious answer is Reekado Banks, that bro got talent but doesnt know how to run showbiz like K Bello.
give em time

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by tinybody(f): 6:49am On Jun 29, 2015
efilefun:
Well IMO Lilkesh rode on Olamide's fame and after his main hit shoki other tracks had been way behind in terms of standard

Kiss Daniel: talented dude but i don't think he has done something super duper after Woju, laye was suppose to be titled Woju PART 3

Korede Bello: talented dude lovely vocal but still falls behind REEKADO BANKS.

For REEKADO banks to be given the chorus of dorobucci against the likes of tiwa savage, dr sid and co, then I believe don jazzy saw something special in him and he hasn't fvxked up.

To me REEKADO BANKS is the most talented among the listed dudes he might not be there yet but he's surely gonna be a top talent in the nearest future, oh forgot he actually took the chorus in a song Wale ft don jazzy and Olamide such is the believe Don Baba J got in him

Gbam! Kisses fr u. Lemme add more salt..He made adaobi a bomb..I mean his part is d dopest nd to tink dt he sang almost half of d whole song. Don baba J belivs in him diee. He has featured tiwa savage twice..turnup nd dt Rihanna song. C his part in wat Wale song nah..habaa. etc etc oo. My dear am a REEKADICT 2d core..his so talented
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Pluslargent(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2015
architez:

Did u look at the poll result so far?
Rbanks has 200 plus
While koredo has 500 plus!!!

The poll am refering to sir is based on the post on this thread, and am very sure bello hasnt even raked up 1/3 of votes banks has...as far as the post on this thread is concerned.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Simoneblosson(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2015
Reekado is the best
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by segepol(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2015
Op I no dey see "Small Doctor” alias akeweje
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2015
efilefun:
Well IMO Lilkesh rode on Olamide's fame and after his main hit shoki other tracks had been way behind in terms of standard

Kiss Daniel: talented dude but i don't think he has done something super duper after Woju, laye was suppose to be titled Woju PART 3

Korede Bello: talented dude lovely vocal but still falls behind REEKADO BANKS.

For REEKADO banks to be given the chorus of dorobucci against the likes of tiwa savage, dr sid and co, then I believe don jazzy saw something special in him and he hasn't fvxked up.

To me REEKADO BANKS is the most talented among the listed dudes he might not be there yet but he's surely gonna be a top talent in the nearest future, oh forgot he actually took the chorus in a song Wale ft don jazzy and Olamide such is the believe Don Baba J got in him

you making sense bro
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Reekado Banks. Lil kesh dey try too.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Sunnypa11(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2015
Endtime singers...Na only korede dance like Michael Jackson in Godwin... Rekado no sabi compose songs...Lil kesh is full of speaking bad words....Kiss abi na hug or cuddle Daniel is one dimensional but cool
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by omaji53jeremiah: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2015
reekado banks
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2015
architez:

Notoriousbabe, u r the one that has mouth and body ordor. Stop insulting people and stop spreading false rumors before u get banned. Kapish?
banned?who is scared of getting banned?you made it sound as if that would be the end of life or do you think I give a fok of how you feel or being banned? Fok of my world,I have better things to do tongue
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by ebuka10box(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2015
tinybody:
Gbam! Kisses fr u. Lemme add more salt..He made adaobi a bomb..I mean his part is d dopest nd to tink dt he sang almost half of d whole song. Don baba J belivs in him diee. He has featured tiwa savage twice..turnup nd dt Rihanna song. C his part in wat Wale song nah..habaa. etc etc oo. My dear am a REEKADICT 2d core..his so talented
Broda u sabi music wella ehhh,u av spoken it all. Maybe reekado has d song sef
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by tinybody(f): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2015
ebuka10box:

Broda u sabi music wella ehhh,u av spoken it all. Maybe reekado has d song sef
hey..am a 'she' *tongueout*
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Siena247(f): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2015
Reekado...oya baby make u chop am o.I so love dt track abi na katapot?d guy is gud abeg
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by totoakins(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2015
me I love Lil kesh. let's wait for kiss Daniel to release something completely different from woju. rikado banks doesn't have a true hit. Korede bello too is good sha
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rounakid:
Coming to Nigeria Music Industry, there are great number of Rising Stars but there are few of them who have what it takes to be a mega star.
Between this stars listed below, who do you think is most gifted? Lay your vote throw likes.
i.Name - Reekado Banks.
Label - Mavin.
Some Hit Songs - Katalpot, Chop Am.
How Many Likes For Him?

This Reekado teeth no be for here oo

1 Like

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Rounakid(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

This Reekado teeth no be for here oo
lol... Bad mouth...
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by azurimakate: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
still believe Ricardo is still the most talented,let's not forget it took olamide,oristefemi yrs before they got to the level if A level artist, with time ricardo would come out Good,korede is not bad,gat a sweet voice,kiss Daniel has to be more consistence
and for Lil Kesh he shld work on his lyrics
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by architez: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pluslargent:

The poll am refering to sir is based on the post on this thread, and am very sure bello hasnt even raked up 1/3 of votes banks has...as far as the post on this thread is concerned.

U r ridiculous. Read the op. The competition is to see who gets the most likes. Most people don't post, they just hit like. Most people are not even members of nairaland. I love Rbanks too. But the fact is he has 200 plus While kodere has 500 plus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bambam And Teddy A White Wedding Pictures In Dubai / 'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused / Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.