Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? (58631 Views)

Who Is The Nigerian Most Loved Celebrity? / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow All Loved Up / Top 10 Most Loved Celebrities In Nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by marvelck: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Who do you think is the most loved Nollywood Actress among these three remarkable women....Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha, Genevieve Nnaji, and Mercy Johnson.

I think its Mercy Johnson. Cos a lot of girls especially like her alot and seem to see her as a role model. The love they have for her ehn, no be here o!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mercy Johnson

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by dingbang(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mj inspires people in all her roles...

She acts grass to grace roles most especially..

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by NobleAky(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
G

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Only their lovers can tell tongue

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Fuqman(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
They're all creative and marvellous but, in all honesty, Genevieve has come a long way in the game.

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Funke Akindele

How many likes for this talented actress? cheesy

419 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by yaqq: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Everyone loves Genevieve......... Chioma an virgin reverend sister na...... I can't even watch her movies, u can't touch her u can't even kiss her

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Genevieve Nnaji.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Xbursta(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
ᶜᴴᴵᴼᴹᴬ ᶜᴴᵁᴷᵂᵁᴷᴬ ᴵˢ ᴬ ᵞᴱˢ

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nutase: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Queen Nwokoye and Tonto Dike

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Afam4eva(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Genevieve has more fan base but i think Mercy Johnson is more loved due to her acting prowess. She's just what Genevieve and Chioma Chukwuka Akpota are not.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by monalicious(f): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
I used to be a die-hard Genevieve fan, but somehow I feel her acting lost touch, or maybe it's the "over-professionalism" in her acting. I don't know, but these days, I feel she's overrated. MJ on the other hand, I didn't like her or her acting back in the days. Her appearance didn't appeal to me, but I think she has improved on her acting and appearance. She's slaying right now, to me. I'm so #teamMJ

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Ese9441: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
I love mercy like seriously... She s so humble...she s so real I wish to meet her someday

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by eyinjuege: 1:16am On Jan 29, 2017
Mercy's the real deal.
She a very good actress.
I love Gene more though, because she's just Gene. Everyone loves her.
MJ is the best actress IMO.

22 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by nikkypearl(f): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2017
Friendzone:
Funke Akindele
where's funke Akindele now

7 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by nuelzy: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2017
Mercy jay abeg..... Genevieve is just one oveerated biatch... Her acting is just acting!!!! .... No realness.... Just talk and express...

Bt mjay gat the realness..... Makes u feel its just happening right next door.... Chioma is also good just cant go all round in terms of roles

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by KoladeKoded(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2017
i love mercy johnson. she came from a poor background and worked her way to the top

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2017
MERCY JOHNSON!!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by chiefolododo(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2017
Omotola

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by bettercreature(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2017
KoladeKoded:
Genevieve Obviously
Should be classy Mercy Johnson.Genevieve is international prostitute
And this Chioma Chukwuka of a lady always behaves like deeper life

8 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2017
b xx hzghzhzhzhjzgzj
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by johnstar(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2017
Oh lord have mercy on me

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by CXLVII: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2017
Christiano Ronaldo all the way.....

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Azubogucharles(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2017
marvelck:
Who do you think is the most loved Nollywood Actress among these three remarkable women....Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha, Genevieve Nnaji, and Mercy Johnson.

I think its Mercy Johnson. Cos a lot of girls especially like her alot and seem to see her as a role model. The love they have for her ehn, no be here o!
oloshos will love Genevieve, while the opposite will love mercy. Chroma seems a pretender to me

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Abudu2000(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2017
Eh!!! If I hear mj , it's chioma chukwuka followed by Genevieve......these are the ladies who started the industry while mm was still in diapers

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Blurryface(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2017
Another mumu post.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by biz9ja(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2017
Are you not church?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by surrogatesng: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2017
genevivve anytime anyday

9 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2017
Genevieve oooooo

8 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by LordVoldemort(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2017
Mama rainbow

6 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? by pyyxxaro: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2017
Kpekpeye all the way tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) / Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Jada Pollock. Wizkid's Favorite Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.