Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) (55503 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) / Movie Stars Who Released One Album And Disappeared(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by tegak10: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rounakid:
U qotta kidding me... Two of my post makinq Fp on jux a sinqle day?
This is incredibe, this has been my best sunday ever.
Dedicated this Fp to Bubu and his Fighting Assembly Members.
Also usinq dis chance to protest against his plan on Eastern side(Anambara) .
And also to grant us the change we quest for not everyday, everybomblast.
Also use this to conqratulate Oga Jona on his new job.
God bless all the mods who made dis possible, and for the voters God bless y'all.
Morever check my Siqnature
cc : Ajibo111
Guy tell us d secret to fp na
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rounakid:
U qotta kidding me... Two of my post makinq Fp on jux a sinqle day?
This is incredibe, this has been my best sunday ever.
Dedicated this Fp to Bubu and his Fighting Assembly Members.
Also usinq dis chance to protest against his plan on Eastern side(Anambara) .
And also to grant us the change we quest for not everyday, everybomblast.
Also use this to conqratulate Oga Jona on his new job.
God bless all the mods who made dis possible, and for the voters God bless y'all.
Morever check my Siqnature
cc : Ajibo111
na wa oooo.. see as u take style chop hundred of likes today!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you earned close to 1500likes just today?!!!! chai i'm jealous! angry angry
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Lovexme(m): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
notoriousbabe:
ok

Don't keep a brother waiting na.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Rounakid(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
booqee:
na wa oooo.. see as u take style chop hundred of likes today!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you earned close to 1500likes just today?!!!! chai i'm jealous! angry angry
lol... E pass 1500 sef... With all ma post combined... U wan buy LIKE? E dey for sale ooo grin
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Rounakid(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
tegak10:
Guy tell us d secret to fp na
Fastinq and prayer grin grin grin
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by Pluslargent(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
architez:

U r ridiculous. Read the op. The competition is to see who gets the most likes. Most people don't post, they just hit like. Most people are not even members of nairaland. I love Rbanks too. But the fact is he has 200 plus While kodere has 500 plus.

like i said based on the post on the thread not the number of likes clicked.
phew! guess they dont teach english comprehension like they used to.Nuff said.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by architez: 12:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Pluslargent:

like i said based on the post on the thread not the number of likes clicked.
phew! guess they dont teach english comprehension like they used to.Nuff said.

Why is it so difficult for our people to concede elections? Bro its not do or die.
The OP set the criteria and it is very clear. Here is what he said:

Lay your vote throw likes.

It is about likes, not posts.

People, marketers, recruiters, etc will look at the likes, very few will read the posts.
Re: Between This Four Fast Rising Stars, Who Do You Think Is More Talented?(photos) by bologzy(m): 1:27am On Jun 30, 2015
Reekado stands out even in featured music... have you heard drey beats ft. reekado banks, ill bliss and igho kinging?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Topless, No Makeup Selfies / Bambam And Teddy A White Wedding Pictures In Dubai / Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.