Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Difference In Date Of Birth Of Marriage Certificate And International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Difference In Date Of Birth Of Marriage Certificate And International Passport (1659 Views)

Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Wrong Place On My Friend Passport / What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference In Date Of Birth Of Marriage Certificate And International Passport by larryb12: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hi all, I'm new here and I need an urgent advice. The age on my marriage certificate differs from that of my passport and me and my husband need to get USA visa for the first time. I actually had to alter the date of birth on most of my documents due to work related issue. Kindly advice if this would cause any issues, if yes what can I do.

NB: I'm just about doing a change of name for the passport.
Re: Difference In Date Of Birth Of Marriage Certificate And International Passport by Lucky4real28(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
I don't think you can change Date of birth on your inter passport...from the inquiry I made, nothing can be altered...i stand to be corrected........but I think if you officially do a change if name, get an afidavit and publish it on any paper...maybe they might listen to you.
Re: Difference In Date Of Birth Of Marriage Certificate And International Passport by larryb12: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks Lucky4real28. I have newspaper publication for the change of name, I just hope the age thing won't pose a problem for the visa application?
Re: Difference In Date Of Birth Of Marriage Certificate And International Passport by Lucky4real28(m): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2015
I hope so...please more experienced people should please add to this.

(1) (Reply)

Deported From The Uk / A Thermometer Just Broke At -62°C(-80°F) In The World’s Coldest Village / Warri To Asaba With Aghofure. How Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.