Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Sales Of C-band Vsat Equipments And Services Available - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sales Of C-band Vsat Equipments And Services Available (1266 Views)

**#Studio Equipments And Musical Instruments#** Now Selling!!! (Mixers Etc) / Brand New Sand Dredging Pumps,dredging Equipments And Spare Parts For Sale / Cctv Cameras, DVR, Security Equipments And PABX For Sale At Affordable Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales Of C-band Vsat Equipments And Services Available by olufalaiye(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2006
buy shiron c-band vsat equipments as low as $4,800,with a dedicated bandwidth,and a mobile satellite modem called rbgan for corporate users and oil and gas company-from simbanet nigeria limited:a pan african company that have its offices in uk,dubai,tanzania,kenya,uganda and nigeria,using newskies as its satellite provider.for enquires call lekan olufalaiye on 234-802 3666175,1-7602128.
Re: Sales Of C-band Vsat Equipments And Services Available by badoutyn(m): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2006
Hello Mr olufalaiye , i will like to own a cafe,but i don't av the money yet,i av just being aving that plan.looking at your ISP,i think it should be the best of all.Please get back to me,to know if we can work things out.

(1) (Reply)

Amd Compaq Presario Laptop, 2.2ghz, 512mb, 100gb, Dvd-rw @ N120,000 / Online Ups/inverters For Lifts/servers For Sale! / ...............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.