Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State (1170 Views)

STUNNING 6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms Bungalow In Ado-odo Ota Ogun State / Land For Sale In NNPC Area Of Ogijo , Shagamu LGA. Ogun State. / House For Sale! 2block Comprising 4 Bedroom Duplex At Ado, Ajah Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State by djdoxxx(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hello My Fellow Nairalanders,this Is To Inform You That There Are Very Cheap And Affordable Lands Available For Sale At Ado-odo Town In Ado-odo Local Goverment Area, Ogun State.
Re: Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State by djdoxxx(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
There Is A Close Proximity Between These Lands And A Very Commercial Market Called Lusada Market...The Lands For Sale At Ado-odo Town Is Also Close To The Popular Agbara Town...
Re: Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State by tobtap: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
how much...and is installment payment allowed
Re: Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State by tobtap: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
djdoxxx:
There Is A Close Proximity Between These Lands And A Very Commercial Market Called Lusada Market...The Lands For Sale At Ado-odo Town Is Also Close To The Popular Agbara Town...
?
Re: Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State by djdoxxx(m): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
tobtap:
how much...and is installment payment allowed
A Plot Of Land Cost #300,000 Only.No Extra Hidden Charges...For Instalment Payment : Yes, You Can Pay Instalmentally...Instalmental Payment Is Done Twice...Once The First Payment Is Done, You Would Be Issued A Receipt Of Payment Details... You Would Be Given 3months To Complete Payment...Thank You.
Re: Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State by djdoxxx(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ado-odo Town Is A Very Fast Developing Town And This Is Because Of The So Many Opportunities Coupled There-in...The Following Are The Very Good Advantages Of Buying Or Investing On The Lands : 1. PHCN ELECTRICITY: AVAILABILITY OF ELECTRICITY 2. Lands Have Very High Water Table: The Lands Are Good For Crops Like Plantain, Cashew Etc, That Requires Or Need High Water Table.
Re: Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State by djdoxxx(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
3. The Lands Are Suitable For Large Varieties Of Agricultural Crops Because Of Its High Fertility... Also A Good Place To Rear Animals Cos Of Its Proximity To Markets Saving Cost Of Transportation. 4. Proximity To Market... 5. Proximity To Lagos, Abeokuta, Agbara And Other Developing Towns. 6. Availability Of Very Good, Effective And Cheap Labours...Labourers Here Are Very Good And Render Their Services Cheaply.
Re: Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State by djdoxxx(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
There Are Lots Of Benefits To Get For Buying Lands In Ado-odo... Act Now, Stop The Procastination...These Lands Are Suitable For Settlements And Agriculture.... I Will Be Updating This Thread From Time To Time, I Will Also Upload Pictures Of Some Portions Of The Lands,market, Area View, Neighbourhood, And Exposure Status (As Soon As I Get To Ogun State,i Am Presently In Ondo State For A Business)... If You Have Any Question Or Inquiries, Dont Hesistate To Ask Me On Here...Or Call Me On 08169552020, Whatsapp: 07030530818...I Will Be Very Glad To Answer Your Questions...Peace!!!
Re: Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State by djdoxxx(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
tobtap:
?
You Want To Ask Something?
Re: Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State by djdoxxx(m): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Do Not Hesitate To Ask Reasonable Question On Here As I Would Be Glad To Respond To Your Question...Thanks Yall.
Re: Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State by djdoxxx(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2015
djdoxxx:
3. The Lands Are Suitable For Large Varieties Of Agricultural Crops Because Of Its High Fertility... Also A Good Place To Rear Animals Cos Of Its Proximity To Markets Saving Cost Of Transportation. 4. Proximity To Market... 5. Proximity To Lagos, Abeokuta, Agbara And Other Developing Towns. 6. Availability Of Very Good, Effective And Cheap Labours...Labourers Here Are Very Good And Render Their Services Cheaply.
Goosebaba,i Sight You In HD...THANKS MAN!

1 Like

Re: Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State by djdoxxx(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
djdoxxx:
Hello My Fellow Nairalanders,this Is To Inform You That There Are Very Cheap And Affordable Lands Available For Sale At Ado-odo Town In Ado-odo Local Goverment Area, Ogun State.
Re: Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State by djdoxxx(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abundant acres of land available at Ado-odo local government area. Each plot of land goes cheaply for #300,000....no hidden charges. Steady supply of electricity, water abundance, fertility for agriculture and proximity to market are features of these lands...Reach me for negotiations.... 08169552020. Enjoy.
Re: Plots And Acres Of Land For Sale At Ado-odo LGA, Ogun State by djdoxxx(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pictures below

(1) (Reply)

Mab Global New Estate Site Selling Now In Abuja / For Sale....luxury 5bedroom Finished Detached House + Bq @ Nicon Townlekki(pics) / Quick Sales A Plot Of Land At Morogbo - Badagry For N700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.