Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks (1575 Views)

Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) / Man Follows GPS Directions Right Into The Middle Of A River / When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by mormoni(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is still the order of the day. Once the teacher/lecturer said TEST.. u go fear many things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
ohhh
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by robinicule(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
hehehe...me dey tear am come from house,just in case test wan show...lol am just dat wicked
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by mormoni(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
robinicule:
hehehe...me dey tear am down from house,just in case test wan show...lol am just dat wicked
u wicked ooo, no offence.
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by Winna01(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
i usually finished my note... Extravagant tearing and sharing
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by mormoni(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Winna01:
na good samaritan u be
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by Truth24(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Winna01:
So they could let u copy!

1 Like

Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by kristen12(f): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
LMAO!!! gringringringringrin
I tore notes like mad.
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by Emperoradrian(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
kristen12:
LMAO!!! gringringringringrin

I tore notes like mad.
even people wey no go sch d claim say dem tear note
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by kristen12(f): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emperoradrian:
even people wey no go sch d claim say dem tear note
STFU and get off my mention.
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by Emperoradrian(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
kristen12:

STFU and get off my mention.
heaven and earth go bear me witness say i no call anybody name as i d type....abi na guilty concience d do u?
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by fredfrank02(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Funny but true
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by kristen12(f): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emperoradrian:
heaven and earth go bear me witness say i no call anybody name as i d type....abi na guilty concience d do u?
You didn't call names but you quoted me. You could comment without quoting me.
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by Winna01(m): 6:48am On Jun 29, 2015
Truth24:

So they could let u copy!
No, most times to make phones, wallet, draw, and oda things
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by mormoni(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Winna01:
No, most times to make phones, wallet, draw, and oda things
na u sabi waste papers
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by ijobaooorun(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Am a man of class I never beg for sheets...

Nah to steal someone's own sure pass
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by mormoni(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
ijobaooorun:

mehn! This one sure ooo
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by oyindare(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
angry me no go school oooo[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: To Those That Never Tore The Middle Of Their Notebooks by sinaj(f): 1:47am On Jun 30, 2015
ijobaooorun:

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If You're Born In The 70's 80's And 90's Come Here And Prove It / What I Saw On Twitter This Hot Afternoon... Naij Dot Com / The Most Useless Job In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.