Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) (39261 Views)

Rice Smugglers Caught By Customs In Ogun, Rice Concealed In Boots, Engine / Police Officers Beat Journalist And His Driver Despite Having Complete Papers / Machine Thieves Caught In Imo, Stripped & Beaten To Coma - Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by Kolade354(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked Haaa kodaa oooo embarassed embarassed
I like the way they beat that guy grin
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by shagaman: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
I actually wanted to say sorry but i have been laughing since even Mike Tyson fights he never beat person like this before ,the tongue seems twisted dem blow the tongue tooo, i would have said quick recovery but i know i would be deceiving myself because it would take a long time for recovery....one can just say sorry oga Journalist and keep fighting to stay alive
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
vimi:
Just for laffs bruv grin
obyii. ..check that man's face I swear that should be beating of the century

Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by decode55(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
softysparky:
There's nothing funny about that picture please.

There's everything funny o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by Kolade354(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
See him face yellowbar man, since Baba became president many evil n bad thing has been happening.our NASS has turned to Hollywood.#bringbackGej#
You're an Idi1ot.

2 Likes

Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by Kolade354(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mogidi:
This is not necessary now, that beaten should be reserved for sahara reporters.
You're always full of Hate.........Cc:Mizmycoli(This is what i told you earlier) No Objectivity in his post.
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by chax100(f): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
His face reminds me of Samuel Peter. Remember?!
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by idris4eva(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Is this beating or photoshop
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by Penssuwa(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Starships4u:
Shoro niyen.... Wetn concern journalist with smugglers?? u de find death Na wetn u get??. See as ur face looks like those baboons our Oga at the top once said would soak with blood...
Wait, are u insinuating that smuggling is good or that activities of such should not be reported or discouraged?

1 Like

Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by Mogidi: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kolade354:
You're always full of Hate.........Cc:Mizmycoli(This is what i told you earlier) No Objectivity in his post.

Sarcasm is not the exclusive preserve of APC supporters.
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by Kolade354(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Sarcasm is not the exclusive preserve of APC supporters.
Dont Defend yourself!........You wish it was Sahara reporter that was Beaten like this..........Stop Hating Man......... sad
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by Kolade354(m): 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
I dont know whether to Pity this Man or Laugh............... grin

1 Like

Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by TheYoungHedge(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lwkmdddd,i swear ohh too much of watching lois lane do risky ish,a nigger forgot we in naija !!!
Barselonia:
SorRy oo....
This is what called panel beating.....
Choi.....

Dey even sandpaper am grin.....

Sorry again.... Na amebo wan kill.... don't u know dem Dey use brain do am...
U Don watch too much Hollywood film..

But this is not graphic pic, this is comic pic shocked

Lalasticlala abeg I no fit laff ooooo grin grin cheesy

Abeg Sorry again.. no b my ffault ooo., Na d pic ooo....

Let's b serious undecided
The beating is too much na
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by edward1106(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
this is a good example of adding weight quickly. good job from d smuggler grin
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by slapandfall(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please show the original picture of the man b4 the reconfiguration..

May be the man face is close to this b4 by default cos I can't believe this transformation..

Only when I see the man former face b4 I know W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t to say..

2 Likes

Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
The comments on the 1st page grin grin

But seriously this guy's life isn't in danger. He needs to leave Seme-Badagry is all.

Investigative Journalism is a dangerous job if you're doing it right.
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/hoodlums-beat-journalist-to-coma/
you sure say no be so the guy face dey? because this kind panel beating me never see am before o.
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by kingtarget(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] O LORD THIS CAN'T BE MEEEEE
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by vislabraye(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yomieluv:
Those smugglers are dare devils. The day I witnessed them display some bravado with custom,I opened my mouth agape.

Sorry bro,its part of occupational hazard.

Journalists have to be careful. But this is just so heartless. embarassed
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by juliustip(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is beating to Full Stop not Coma.
@op change post title.

1 Like

Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
slapandfall:
Please show the original picture of the man b4 the reconfiguration..

May be the man face is close to this b4 by default cos I can't believe this transformation..

Only when I see the man former face b4 I know W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t to say..
in fact If I had seen ur comment, I would I ve Commented. How comes we reason alike

1 Like

Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by sammily(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mogbe!!!! shocked shocked This is world-class beating... Pls get well soon and change profession asap. No need getting killed over this.

Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by Yush(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
mimicious:

This what I call return to factory setting

Default embryo setting I tell you..

1 Like

Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dem beat tis guy til Ghost Mode. grin grin ;
Eh face swell like water melon.

1 Like

Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by Starships4u(m): 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Penssuwa:

Wait, are u insinuating that smuggling is good or that activities of such should not be reported or discouraged?
my dear.... Ndi Igbo Is agha eyiri eyi anaghi Eri ngworo.... U don't fight war with catapult... U see a robbery taking place u stand to film them..... Is that wise Were ire GI guo ezeghi ONU
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by Starships4u(m): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
hamilton62:

Do we truly want the end to corruption when it is celebrated by people like you?
why blame a right path when the ill is to be curbed by all?
the journalist did God and all i know for sure is that, the end justifies the means.... God never sleeps nor slumber...
Our previous president, GEJ did the opposite (which is wrong) of this and you guys almost wanted to wreck all his linage now someone has manned up in his field of work and you still cry foul, humans.
Godspeed in healing to the journalist, the Lord is your strength .
dnt have ur tym sorry..... Check the next door
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by Akinjnr16: 12:05am On Jun 29, 2015
NA FREE DEM GO TREAT AM FOR LUTH!
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by nonesense: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2015
I don't want to laugh but...
I just can't stop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by slapandfall(m): 12:19am On Jun 29, 2015
deavicky:
in fact If I had seen ur comment, I would I ve Commented. How comes we reason alike

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=)) .. Cos we are the only normal human beings on nairaland.

A nrmal human being should ask himself hw can a normal face bcom lik dat.. Shey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ put d head for for moulder ni!

1 Like

Re: Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) by Slickest(m): 12:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Dis man wil go 2 heaven wen he dies bcoz they'v beaten d hell out of him

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Drugs His Wife, Rapes His Niece (Photo) / Customs, DSS, NDLEA Intercept ‘ISIS Drug’ Captagon At Lagos Port (pic) / Two Brothers Take Their Fight To The Streets Over Land In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.