Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job (13711 Views)

A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) / Supply Of Stonecoated Roofing Tiles And Installation For A Narialander At Warri / Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
For your roofing jobs,we handle any type of roofing work including supply and installation of Aluminium roofing sheets(First Aluminium and Tower products only),both Metcoppo,Steptiles and normal longspan and accessories,we also do stone coated roofing tiles(feproof) gerard and other original stone tiles from new zealand with 50yrs guaranteed.We can as well handle your nogging if you want.l work directly with PGN LTD,and we have branches in Aba,Uyo and Calabar for our esteemed customers in south south and south east.Please call for your measurement and quotation which are free of charge at any location of this regions.God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Keep the calls coming,many are already testifying
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2015
For your longspan quote,just call or whatsup us
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Welldone everyone,work has really keep me offline for somedays now,keep the call coming,others are already getting their quote and the job properly done
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Just informl us for a quote and we will call you back and discuss the deal at our company expense
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Keep the calls coming
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Keep the call coming and many thanks to our esteem customers both to those on narialand and those that are not here,God bless you as you are the reason while we are here and still moving from one level of blessings to another.
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
God has been really faithful to me in this month of july,right from First july it has been one job to the other and TO HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:11am On Jul 27, 2015
Call in now for your quote with the exact square meter and quality job delivery.
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Keep the call coming and God bless you all
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
We are hear for you and to give you that roofing you have been dreaming about at a price you never taught could roof that your building.Call us or whatsup or ping us
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Greeting everyone,we are still here for you because you are the reason why we are in business
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by nycobama: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
No contact number
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2015
nycobama:
No contact number
thanks my brother but my contact number are in my signature including my bbm.Calls us on 08037156958
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2015
Happy weekend to all my clients,we are always ready and well equiped to give you a satisfactory service.Call us today 08037156958 for your quote and God bless you
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
As you prepare to enter into this mber month you shall be excempted from all forms of evil in Jesus Name Amen.Wellcome on board to the month of september to be remembered
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
To all my clients and prospective ones wellcome to the new month in Advance
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Happy weekend to you all,wishing you all a stree free weekend,keep the call coming and you will never regret doing business with us.Excellent is our watch word.
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by PeoplesArmy: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Any email? Will like to send mail!
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2015
PeoplesArmy:
Any email? Will like to send mail!
Yes sir they is an email,you can mail me on princejones33@yahoo.com.God bless you
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2015
For those who have contacted us and for those who will do business with us have a wonderfull and a splendid week,we are here to serve you.Call us today
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2015
For your Aluminium roofing materials and measurement inlcuding wood work and quotes call us on 08037156958
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Make your enquire today,a call can saves your from being over quote and you call us for anything roofing
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2015
God bless you as you keep calling and for those that has given us work already,just a dial can save you a lot.
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Happy sunday everyone,join me today and you and l guest house,lkot Ekpene as l celebrate my birthday with my lovely wife,friends and family members
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Happy Eid - el - kabir(sallah)to all our muslim brothers
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Happy weekend to everyone out they,to my clients and customers have a wonderfull weekend
Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Happy holiday to you all

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
You too can save some money by contacting us for your own job

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Our finishing is always superb

Re: For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job by princejones(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
More photos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ELECTRICAL, INTERCOM, SATELLITE TV, & BURGLAR ALARM, CCTV Installation CALL US / "How Thugs Prevent Rich People From Developing Our Community"- Twitter User / BROOKLYN COURT [800k] @Ibeju-lekki..JUST DEPOSIT 4% and SPREAD OVER A YEAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.