Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Financial Help Has Come - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Financial Help Has Come (715 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Help Has Come by wDavis03: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
FINANCIAL HELP HAS COME

Hello everybody, I’ve brought this great information to your notice. This is for those who need a loan to start up a business
or do one thing or the other.
I got assistance from a friend of mine who introduced me to someone who is giving financial assistance to individuals in need at CENTRAL BANK.
The great thing about this loan I took is that I decided when I would be able to pay back. Not just that, I was asked to pay back just %60 (percent) of the LOAN since the person was helping people. I guess a lot of people are ignorance about this.
The process is fast, smooth and their policies are way too cool. As for me, I took a loan of #500k and I’m expected to pay back #300k as %60 (percent) in 3 years time as I chose. It took them just a week to finalize everything and send the money to my bank account because I was desperately in need of the loan. And by Gods grace I have started my small business and its moving well.

This is a very great opportunity for those who are interested. Simply call their customer service on 07061202180 for more details, inquiries and request if you need it. Make good use of this opportunity.

Please NOTE; IT’S NOT CENTRAL BANK THAT’S GIVING OUT THE LOAN, ITS SOMEONE THERE WHO IS JUST WILLING TO HELP.
Re: Financial Help Has Come by padeolu: 2:14am On Jun 29, 2015
Anyone that fall for this cheap scam should be beaten, hung, shot and then beheaded.

Op..they lend you 300#, because they wanted to help you, they dashed you 40% of the money and told you to pay the rest 60% installmentally for 3 years, abi?

This 419 no suit you, na armed robber go you last do.

(1) (Reply)

Unified Communication Call Contact Center Solution | Toll Free Customer Service / Quick Smart / Collateral Free Quickloans Available!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.