Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

College Dream Software Trainning Needed Anywhere In The Country - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / College Dream Software Trainning Needed Anywhere In The Country (738 Views)

ATM Across The Country Will No Longer Pay You If You Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

College Dream Software Trainning Needed Anywhere In The Country by Ibukune(m): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Good day all, i came across a very nice student examination collation software(college dream) sometimes last year, and i will so much love to undergo the training from anyone that can train me on how to install and use the software for a good price within Port harcourt, Lagos or Abuja. pls feel free to contact me da.com or send me a message on xxxxx. if you know anything about this software or any other software that can be used to collate students results. will appreciate that. thanks
Re: College Dream Software Trainning Needed Anywhere In The Country by lawquery: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2016
Hi, I think you should use [url]nortify.com.ng[/url].....It is a Smart School Solution Software. With complete modules (Admission, Messaging, CBT, Exams and Record, Finance Module)...

(1) (Reply)

Strong Hpcompaqnx6125 Available For Sale / I Really Need Help / Mtn Unlimited Free Internet Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.