Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Paypal Set To Split Fom Ebay On July 20 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Set To Split Fom Ebay On July 20 (449 Views)

Fairly Used Broom Sells For N12,600 On Ebay / Nigerian Government Set To Split The NNPC! / Kosso Wood Suppliers Fom Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Set To Split Fom Ebay On July 20 by timotew: 12:39am On Jun 29, 2015
Ever since eBay acquired PayPal for $1.5 billion in 2002 they see it as an awkward partnership,The initial plan was to use eBay to for boosting PayPal transactions by driving auction participants toward the online payment service. But ever since the merge eBay has not benefited from it beyond pushing traffic.
So who will invest in PayPal? All of eBay's shareholders. The company said investors will receive one share of PayPal (tentatively under the symbol "PYPL"wink for every share of eBay ("EBAY"wink they own, according to a statement Friday.
source:http://www.codingsavvy.com/2015/06/paypal-set-to-split-fom-ebay-on-july-20.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need Two Forum Geeks To Work With Me. / No Man Is Poor In My Diary — Bose Oladimeji / Raw Cashew Nuts Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.