Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Tyrese Gibson Might Be The Next Green Lantern! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tyrese Gibson Might Be The Next Green Lantern! (569 Views)

Tyrese Gibson Calls Dwayne Johnson 'selfish' Over Fast And Furious Spinoff / Tyrese Gibson Blames Dwayne Johnson For Fast And Furious 9 Delay / Part Two Of Tyrese Gibson's Popular Movie ('baby Boy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tyrese Gibson Might Be The Next Green Lantern! by WanaG(m): 12:58am On Jun 29, 2015
Tyrese Gibson may be swapping the fast-paced world of cars for the D.C. multiverse.

Tyrese had posted a picture of ring-bearing superhero Green Lantern on his Instagram, and with Warner Bros. planning a reboot of the franchise, began rumors he was playing the part.

In an interview with ET, Tyrese revealed he had met with Warner Bros excos, but he refused to confirm anything.

"There are certain things I can't speak on," Tyrese said, cautiously. "But I will say, however this works out, it's definitely the fans' fault. I was at home minding my own business and fans start creating these fan-made videos of me as Green Lantern and I looked into it."

"I've been a fan of the Green Lantern," he added. "I took the oath, and I had a meeting at Warner Bros. and certain things were said and talked about. We'll just see what happens."

In Tyrese's opinion, he'd make a really good Green Lantern.

"Listen, these muscles are here and they're ready to be used," he pitched. "There are lot of people, domestically and internationally, who's got love with your boy."

What do you think? Would Tyrese make a good Green Lantern?

Source: http://www.360nobs.com/2015/06/tyrese-gibson-might-be-the-next-green-lantern/
Re: Tyrese Gibson Might Be The Next Green Lantern! by freezyprinzy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
even if gej acts as d nxt green lantern it would flop
Re: Tyrese Gibson Might Be The Next Green Lantern! by WanaG(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
freezyprinzy:
even if gej acts as d nxt green lantern it would flop

Haha!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Batman Vs Superman Movie Trailer ? Watch Here! Its Amazing / Best Thrilling Videos Of All Time!! / Ride Along 2 Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.