Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Octet It So What That Means Is The Subnet Masks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Octet It So What That Means Is The Subnet Masks (409 Views)

Here's What The Popular Wedding Dress Code Means / DIY Face Masks For Oily Skin / Splash Masks: The Korean No-mask Mask You Haven't Tried Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Octet It So What That Means Is The Subnet Masks by maleyashake: 3:07am On Jun 29, 2015
Octet it so what that means is the subnet masks not truly nerds earlier today when I told you to 55 represent the network ATN zeros represent the host ID it wasn't completely true its all the 70-347 winds in the subnet mask represent the network ID and the zeros represent the host ID so here like in binary right we're used to seeing this but the reality is this is what we need to be familiar with understand how things truly work I we're good away for just a brief 70-347 moment as far away from the math part and learn about this thing called the router a router is a device supports data packets long networks a router is connected blah blahblah blah juveniles who read the whole thing to you that's just some definition I pull .
http://examguidez.com/70-347/

(1) (Reply)

Great Deals At Ebay-micostarmall / Great Deals At Ebay-micostarmall / Wedding Tip: What To Look Out For When Choosing Your Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.