Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) (33876 Views)

Photo Of OAP Toolz And Her Husband / Toolz Meets With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi / Transgender Laverne Cox & Gabrielle Union Rock Same Outfit To Present An Award.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Superman11(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
shockwave91:

lolz. How much b d price? I wan comot hia abeg!

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by 1stola: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
kastonkastrol:
And she is very happy taking a snapshot with the disgusting thing. God created you a man but you said no, I prefer to be a disgusting thing so that I can phuck my fellow man. May God PUNISH all the lesbians, gays, shemales, shefemales, bisexuals and what not that are corrupting our earth with their wayward life styles. Amen.

All of you gays and lesbians reading my comment, may hell fire be your abode if you don't repent.
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Superman11:

mtcheeww. Na change b dat na. Oya send me ur account numba
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by callonme(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'm so happy

I'd become a free man on Thursday

And I'd have sufficient time

To work on my blog.

Ohomorihi avoh
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Superman11(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
shockwave91:

mtcheeww. Na change b dat na. Oya send me ur account numba

after you don sigh abi.. i go shoot u ooh
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
God is really patient.
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Superman11:

after you don sigh abi.. i go shoot u ooh

lolz. U no wan send am again? I dey sigh cus d money na small na. Oya send d number. Lol
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Superman11(m): 12:01am On Jun 30, 2015
shockwave91:

lolz. U no wan send am again? I dey sigh cus d money na small na. Oya send d number. Lol

I nor dey charge plenty money naaa
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Superman11:

I nor dey charge plenty money naaa
i no na. Oya send d acc numer na my bros
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by IAmTobore(m): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2015
shockwave91:

don't u think u should add fornicators to that list?? undecided Last time i checked d bible, d same punishnment is going to be vetted out to all of them
Are you one of those he listed?
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Superman11(m): 12:21am On Jun 30, 2015
shockwave91:

i no na. Oya send d acc numer na my bros

I don dey fear u sef.. if i give you account number u go scam me ooooo
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 30, 2015
Superman11:

I don dey fear u sef.. if i give you account number u go scam me ooooo
hehehe. Oga calm down na. Y u dey talk like dat?
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Superman11(m): 12:58am On Jun 30, 2015
shockwave91:

hehehe. Oga calm down na. Y u dey talk like dat?

i don dey run sef .. make i enter keke travel go Onisha
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Superman11:

i don dey run sef .. make i enter keke travel go Onisha
hahahahahahahahahaha. Oya na safe journey!
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by kikilove(f): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Caseless:
she looks better than you, I guess.
. U must look really ugly to take a general joke personally,feel sorry for u
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2015
what is d eye yet to see

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Caseless: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
kikilove:
. U must look really ugly to take a general joke personally,feel sorry for u
com'on, kiki! I'm fasting and don't have to fight.

Join me in the spirit of fasting and stop fighting.

How is ur day going?
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by kikilove(f): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Caseless:
com'on, kiki! I'm fasting and don't have to fight.

Join me in the spirit of fasting and stop fighting.

How is ur day going?
my day went well thanks for asking.and u?
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Caseless: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
kikilove:
my day went well thanks for asking.and u?
that's good.

My day was fine too.

Good to know we are now fine. cool
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lol ngeneukwuenu you mean? grin
Trouble finder..I no follow o!

Mogidi:
Wow
At last picture of nairaland's very own Ngeneeeukwwuenu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by Spybradd: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2015
olaolulazio:
©©®^€®^®®_®_€=¢^¢^®π®^®=®^^®^®<™<®_¢\€©^©_\®\©\®÷€=€_¢×^¢\€\©\€\€=®<^€ππ¢¶©^π©π©^®<¢\®\\\\€__= Av seen it.

someone pls chain this aro_dullardo,o!
Emergency
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by GetRekt: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This was at the BET Awards last night Sunday June 28th, at the Staples Center.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photo-toolzo-meets-transgender-laverne.html

love Laverne. Such a brave woman, speaking out against not only racism, sexism and misogyny, but lgbt-intolerance as well. Bless and keep her. We need more women like her.
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by GetRekt: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
IAmTobore:
Are you one of those he listed?

do you eat shellfish?
Are your t-shirts 90% cotton, 10% polyester?
Do you shave or cut your hair?

The bible forbids eating shellfish, shaving your head and beard, wearing clothes of mixed fabric and sitting down when menstruating.

Ayaaa. =/ =/ You're all going to hell. Pele.
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by IAmTobore(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2015
GetRekt:

do you eat shellfish?
Are your t-shirts 90% cotton, 10% polyester?
Do you shave or cut your hair?

The bible forbids eating shellfish, shaving your head and beard, wearing clothes of mixed fabric and sitting down when menstruating.

Ayaaa. =/ =/ You're all going to hell. Pele.
Next time, if you can't read the bible, make enquiries from bible scholars. Because those laws you listed are for God's anointed.
Re: OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) by GetRekt: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
IAmTobore:
Next time, if you can't read the bible, make enquiries from bible scholars. Because those laws you listed are for God's anointed.

those are all from leviticus. The same leviticus frequently quoted by ""Christian"" bigots. Next time, if you can't take the forest out of your eye when reading, let others do it for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style / Wizkid Is 3rd On Spotify’s World Artistes / Mayorkun: "Some Will Do Money Ritual In December"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.