Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job (4098 Views)

N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? / See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For / Is It Right To Negotiate Your Salary After Been Given The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by zeusdgrt(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Please myfellow nairalanders i speak out of desperation cause i have leaving in hell ever since mycontract job with Access Bank ended,recently the family i do squat with are on the verge of pushing me out cause of my jobless situation! Am an HND graduate Banking and Finance upper credit,i can work in any financial,management or administrative position of any firm.Distance or relocation can be undertaken with the little i have saved.please help,07032399448. FTC PLEASE i really need help
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Go to the nearest school and drop your CV or better yet an eatry. All the best

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by Saraha1(f): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm, this is serious.
But why is it that people are not ready to go through some hard time with their love ones? Is only when things go smoothly that they want to assoiciate with you.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by zeusdgrt(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Saraha1:
Hmmm, this is serious.
But why is it that people are not ready to go through some hard time with their love ones? Is only when things go smoothly that they want to assoiciate with you.
That's mypresent situation i find myself.
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by gametalk: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
can u do online biz
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by afanide: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Please myfellow nairalanders i speak out of desperation cause i have leaving in hell ever since mycontract job with Access Bank ended,recently the family i do squat with are on the verge of pushing me out cause of my jobless situation! Am an HND graduate Banking and Finance upper credit,i can work in any financial,management or administrative position of any firm.Distance or relocation can be undertaken with the little i have saved.please help,07032399448. FTC PLEASE i really need help

Would you consider doing IMPORTATION BUSINESS either as PART-TIME or FULL TIME?

It's totally stress free and does not take time as it won't affect your Job in any way if eventually you find one.

YOU WILL SELL YOUR ITEMS ON Jumia, Konga, Kaymu, DEALDEY, etc.
Here is the details http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
Port-Harcourt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
afanide:

Would you consider doing IMPORTATION BUSINESS either as PART-TIME or FULL TIME?

It's totally stress free and does not take time as it won't affect your Job in any way if eventually you find one.

YOU WILL SELL YOUR ITEMS ON Jumia, Konga, Kaymu, DEALDEY, etc.
Here is the details http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
Port-Harcourt
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by suzzy16(f): 4:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Saraha1:
Hmmm, this is serious.
dis life nawa jare
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by Shokoloko(f): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
zeusdrgt
Please visit www.wfmcenter.com and submit your details.
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by davidrutotech: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
send your resume to david.ospaces@gmail.com using the word " nairaland"
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by zeusdgrt(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
davidrutotech:
send your resume to david.ospaces@gmail.com using the word " nairaland"
thanks just sent it
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by zeusdgrt(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Shokoloko:
zeusdrgt
Please visit www.wfmcenter.com and submit your details.
thnks dear i jst did also.
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by asoj12(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Forward your resume to desmondadeadeyemi@gmail.com and use your username here on nairaland as subject.it is well bro!
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by Spybradd: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
zeusdgrt:

just take a luk at this miserable,pathetic,...thing! See ya life!?
This is da result of leaking ur idle arsse over town n on here 24/7....lil'wonda u and ur fellow apapa apm wake_up_early_morning_for_free_danfo_ride interviewee gay_homo parner,bluepulse are birds of a feather ropin'ur Godforsaken gay arsses together! Yuk!

Cc:tonytony208,come n see ya pal

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by Spybradd: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
HadeszeusdgrtMUMU...Aintcha gunn say somethin'here?
grin
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by BluePulse: 12:28am On Jul 08, 2015
Spybradd:

just take a luk at this miserable,pathetic,...thing! See ya life!?
This is da result of leaking ur idle arsse over town n on here 24/7....lil'wonda u and ur fellow apapa apm wake_up_early_morning_for_free_danfo_ride interviewee gay_homo parner,bluepulse are birds of a feather ropin'ur Godforsaken gay arsses together! Yuk!

Cc:tonytony208,come n see ya pal

Lolsssssssssss!!!!!!!! Man u re just so stupid. I like u 4dat at least.... And ur shameless way of spewing ur stupidity is worth commendation... Lols

U'd come back 4more right?
U dnt even know wen 2 pretend smtin nor pain u.
I pity d women in ur life 4 one, dey'd be leaving in perpetual mysery of ur immaturity and low self esteem at d age of 40yrs.

Life sucks for u... I undstnd.
Dat guy up der is wayyyyy better dan u. He's got something.
U've got nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by BluePulse: 12:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Spybradd:

grin

When a poo cleaning man @ d age of 40 is talking 2 himself on a social platform....smh.
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by BluePulse: 12:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Hello house, there's an idiota
on rampage on NairaLand, he goes about trashing threads, can't really blame him though, he's only one thread was about a computer game. D thread got closed though on d bases of immaturity and lack of content.
He goes by d name SpyBradd. He's 40yrs+. He cleans latrines on a ship smwhr and thinks he's cool.
He likes 2 be called an animal, cos he often refers 2 Nigeria as a zoo, and yes, he confirmed his parents are still residents in d 'zoo'.
He's single also, so any smart girl wldnt fall 4 a fool like d
at.
Lastly, he's gon come charging in anytime soon on dis honest thread 2 be d animal dat he is.

WatchOut!!! SpyBradd the Eddiot on d prowl!!!
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by Folksyharry(m): 12:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Saraha1:
Hmmm, this is serious.

people that are supposed to comfort him are frustrating him. I pray he gets a job soon and I know they will be the ones asking him why he doesn't visit home later
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by zeusdgrt(m): 6:44am On Jul 08, 2015
asoj12:
Forward your resume to desmondadeadeyemi@gmail.com and use your username here on nairaland as subject.it is well bro!
thanks bro.its sent
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by zeusdgrt(m): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2015
BluePulse:
on rampage on NairaLand, he goes about trashing threads, can't really blame him though, he's only one thread was about a computer game. D thread got closed though on d bases of immaturity and lack of content.
He goes by d name SpyBradd. He's 40yrs+. He cleans latrines on a ship smwhr and thinks he's cool.
He likes 2 be called an animal, cos he often refers 2 Nigeria as a zoo, and yes, he confirmed his parents are still residents in d 'zoo'.
at.
Lastly, he's gon come charging in anytime soon on dis honest thread 2 be d animal dat he is.

WatchOut!!! SpyBradd the Eddiot on d prowl!!!
hmmmmmm,tnks for the Fool alert bro.he jst left here wearing only trunk
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by zeusdgrt(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Spybradd:

grin
BluePulse:
at.

WatchOut!!! SpyBradd the Eddiot on d prowl!!! Dts epic soccer punch! Spyrat gayboy
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by Spybradd: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2015
asoj12:

whoever u are,be very careful who u deal with on here. The guy you are dealing with on here,zeusdgrt,is a total scammer,419 and piimp..spare some time and go thru his profile and past posts and see for urself,u will be shocked.
BE WARNED!!!

@Davidrutotec Be WARNED AND BEWARE.
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by zeusdgrt(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Spybradd:

whoever u are,be very careful who u deal with on here. The guy you are dealing with on here,zeusdgrt,is a total scammer,419 and piimp..spare some time and go thru his profile and past posts and see for urself,u will be shocked.
BE WARNED!!!

@Davidrutotec Be WARNED AND BEWARE.
keep disgracing urself,besides i alrdy sent mycv to these two gud guys who you can never be like in ur entire life cz ur level of maturity is really a disgrace to social net,and if you want to see mycv jst ask and i send U a copy.people lyk you should never be given an opportunity to be on Nl cz all you do is insult and tarnish gud rep of esteemed individuals dts y ur life is joke.At least i came out for help and pple did respond but for you no one wnts to associate with you cz of ur cursed behaviour and believe me U will not go far in life cz as U intend to hurt others you wunt hv peace.
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by Spybradd: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2015
zeusdgrt:
keep disgracing urself,besides i alrdy sent mycv to these two gud guys who you can never be like in ur entire life cz ur level of maturity is really a disgrace to social net,and if you want to see mycv jst ask and i send U a copy.people lyk you should never be given an opportunity to be on Nl cz all you do is insult and tarnish gud rep of esteemed individuals dts y ur life is joke.At least i came out for help and pple did respond but for you no one wnts to associate with you cz of ur cursed behaviour and believe me U will not go far in life cz as U intend to hurt others you wunt hv peace.

quit trying to play the saint,you are evil,you are a scammer,you are not responsible...a sneak peep on ur profile gives u away..a leopard cannot hide its color..i have connections but i/ would/should never put or stick my neck out for someone like you..

U know am all out to hult people,huh,u shuddav thought about that when u chose to put my name in ur haemorrhoid mouth not thinkin'bout da bitter nasty taste u cud get....
Next time,Eamm Wtaosn,(code that) keep ur leaking arsse busy to ur miserable self..
Pls,dont cry..
Change is all u need

#gud_ctzens_xpose_scammers.
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by gmacnoms(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2015
zeusdgrt:
don't u think u r jst acknowledgin d guy's statement? grow up. U dnt engage in such while ur hands r stretched out.My BURNTFRIEDKPEKERE
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by zeusdgrt(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Spybradd:

quit trying to play the saint,you are evil,you are a scammer,you are not responsible...a sneak peep on ur profile gives u away..a leopard cannot hide its color..i have connections but i/ would/should never put or stick my neck out for someone like you..

U know am all out to hult people,huh,u shuddav thought about that when u chose to put my name in ur haemorrhoid mouth not thinkin'bout da bitter nasty taste u cud get....
Next time,Eamm Wtaosn,(code that) keep ur leaking arsse busy to ur miserable self..
Pls,dont cry..
Change is all u need

#gud_ctzens_xpose_scammers.
well anybody who reads ur post need not talk much cz it shows immaturity,i may nt have a job for now but at least am of a sane mind,as for U having connections i dnt see mybiz in dt cz i neva did force or begged U n after seeing ur mssg i wuld never meet a trick lyk U for help.one more tin it is grace dt gvs job nt men.wen U are done disgracing ur old age U will advice urslf and stop flashing myline with unknown number for a conversation cz am nt a gay dude!
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by zeusdgrt(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2015
gmacnoms:
don't u think u r jst acknowledgin d guy's statement? grow up. U dnt engage in such while ur hands r stretched out.My BURNTFRIEDKPEKERE
he called me a scam
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by nkem79(f): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Its enough. let those that need jobs ask. I need one o, any good admin opportunity, do let me know. Thanks
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by zeusdgrt(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2015
nkem79:
Its enough. let those that need jobs ask. I need one o, any good admin opportunity, do let me know. Thanks
thanks,he rlly got me pissed cz he was making fun of a serious issue.God will help us
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by Spybradd: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2015
zeusdgrt:
well anybody who reads ur post need not talk much cz it shows immaturity,i may nt have a job for now but at least am of a sane mind,as for U having connections i dnt see mybiz in dt cz i neva did force or begged U n after seeing ur mssg i wuld never meet a trick lyk U for help.one more tin it is grace dt gvs job nt men.wen U are done disgracing ur old age U will advice urslf and stop flashing myline with unknown number for a conversation cz am nt a gay dude!

oh puleasse,did u just gas frm ur goddamm leakin'arsse tha' u gat sane mind!? Holy big apple! a sane mind that motivates n gives exclusive n patented lecture and ABC on how to LICK AND MAKE pUCci Squirt?! Common jackarsse,u way off da mark,u know u're just flapping and on a smoke screen drift....and...calling ur #,yeah,u foolishly got ur # on here,and if u know da wacko weirdo that i am,u wudnt talk about ur # to me....i know u in n out n there is much more that cud follow wtsoan....
U still flappin'bout gay,common man,go fix ur leaking anus..

grin
Re: Pls Help Have Been Given Two Weeks To Get A Job by Spybradd: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2015
zeusdgrt:
he called me a scam

yeah,u not a scam but somewhere on ur past posts u claimed to be a gynaecologist,a goddamm M.sc gynaecologist! Of cos u are,ur posts are replete with "ABC OF HOW TO LICK..and SQUIRT"
and now u got ur ole eyes on people's hard earned money,u are now a BANKING and FINANCE employee! Of cos u aint no moda4kn scammer!
Ole!
grin

#SCAM419ALERT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Microbiologists / African Union Youth Volunteer Corps 2018/19 Applications / Apititude Test On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.