Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Have You Heard Of VGN? Are They In Your In Area? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Heard Of VGN? Are They In Your In Area? (596 Views)

Plaease Has Anyone Heard Of P.tajra Cars? / What Cultural Practise Have You Heard Of That Shocked You / What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of VGN? Are They In Your In Area? by TopWinner(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2015
This is the first time I'm seeing/hearing of a group like this in Nigeria - Vigilante Group of Nigeria.
While I was leaving the house, I saw them at my junction.
Got to Rivpoly junction, and still saw them.
Got to the market, and saw them again, they're ordering market women to move their goods from the road. I'm in Bori, Rivers State.

Are they doing this in your area too?

I managed to take this picture.

Re: Have You Heard Of VGN? Are They In Your In Area? by shammahyaro(f): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Have You Heard Of VGN? Are They In Your In Area? by Obinovictor(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Have You Heard Of VGN? Are They In Your In Area? by xreal: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2015
They are everywhere in the nation.

But, getting involved with market women and their goods - I never see that before.

I usually see them at nights and on the highway.
They are many on highways (express road) in the north.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu-maiduguri Road / Which Would You Choose? Just One Pick. / Awesome Android Device From No.1 That Can Work For Weeks Without Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.