Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Urgent Vacant Position In Oil And Gas Industry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacant Position In Oil And Gas Industry (1949 Views)

Urgent Vacant Position For Immediate Hire / Urgent Vacant Position In An Hospitality Industry / Urgent Vacant Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacant Position In Oil And Gas Industry by beatty(f): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2006
I just got this from a friend who works with the company and decide to share it with the house
please is urgent as you can see

Urgent Vacant position in Oil and Gas Industry
The person(s) should have two to three years experience in Oil and Gas Sector.
The preferred candidate should possess a good BSc in Mechancial, Chemical or from any other engineering fields.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Persons to submit their applications/CVs to tls@extramarine.com/telsy@telsyconsulting.com
within two weeks of this publication.
OR call 0803 621 9197.
Re: Urgent Vacant Position In Oil And Gas Industry by chartered(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2006
Thanks for ur concern,i hope those who qualify take advantage of this.
Re: Urgent Vacant Position In Oil And Gas Industry by chartered(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2006
hope u can help me for a job palcement if any,Iam new to naira land. iam a chartered accountant in need of another job.pls also help out for my last interview with NICON PROFESSIONAL LEVEL.

THANKS
Re: Urgent Vacant Position In Oil And Gas Industry by beatty(f): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2006
hello chartered
i wish i could help
but just stay put this this site
and i believe that it wouldn't be long from now u will also tell ur own story
i wish you all the best
Re: Urgent Vacant Position In Oil And Gas Industry by beatty(f): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2006
hello
please note that you are to post your application and CV to either of the email addresses not the two emails
THAT IS EITHER TO:

telsy@telsyconsulting.com

OR

tls@extramarine.com
THANKS
Re: Urgent Vacant Position In Oil And Gas Industry by demurinanu(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Good morning, please I need a slitting machine operator job in packaging company. I will be glad if you can help mW get one. as a fresh graduate and I don't want to be idle to avoid being financially dead.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Aptitude Test / Vacancy In Access Bank / Any Tips On The Lagos Business School Entrance Exam For Mba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.