Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 (1762 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos) / Latest News And Gist On Hitv / Latest Gist From Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by spade: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2006
Hey!

have you guys heard of the new movie spiderman3? its wonderful
The front cover shows spider man in a black and gray spiderman suit (isn't it supposed to be red and blue?).

it has also been rumored that instead of one bad guy, there are four bad guys Venom,Sandman,Green goblin(returns) and a hidden bad guy soon to be revealed on 2007

it has also been said that peter parker(the human hero) was engulfed by a symbiote to produce the bad guy venom.

Most of all, there is going to be a love triangle between peter, mary-jane and some other girl just like the one between Ebuka, Fransisca and Helen in Big Brother Nigeria.

The film was scheduled to be released on Dec 2006 but was pulled back to perfect the visual effects.

Visit www.spiderman3-movie.com

Please post me to give me some more news
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by iice(f): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2006
Yeah, i heard all this too. I forgot the name of the other girl. The full trailer is supposed to be released this fall. Gosh its coming out next year and the movie is alrdy being hyped
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by spade: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2006
I heard its release was rescheduled for 3rd may 2007. What a long time from now I cant wait
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by Raymand(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2006
Arrrrrgh venom is back! i hated seeing that guy in saturday morning cartoons on RSTV. . . he's like the evil version of spiderman, right and i thought the movie was out already, i actually saw it in a shop
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by iice(f): 3:50am On Sep 22, 2006
lmfao, you saw it in a shop? I wonder what that dvd/vcd contains
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by Raymand(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2006
@ iice
Well if you have paypal we could find out. . . wink
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by iice(f): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2006
Funny tongue I will wait till its released
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by Raymand(m): 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2006
Sounds booring! i can see your not a risk taker cool
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by iice(f): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2006
Ahahahaha if you think so. cool grin I know for sure that 'supposed' spidey 2 video is junk, maybe its just the first part.
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by Raymand(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2006
oooooooookay oooo!! as for me i dey go check am out cool i go tell you how em end, okay? cool
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by iice(f): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2006
Ahahahaha oya watch am and spread the news.
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by Raymand(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2006
Oya oo watch out for that. . . tongue
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by iice(f): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2006
Don't worry i go watch out for your thread on 'Ending part of Spidey 3' lmao
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by Raymand(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2006
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by Busta(f): 4:27am On Sep 24, 2006
dem say, dem say. we go see now when the movie comes out.
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by Raymand(m): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2006
Dis wan no be dem say! i see am with my own koro koro eyes! shocked
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by Busta(f): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2006
@raymond, oya put link make we see now!
Re: Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 by Raymand(m): 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2006
i say i see the bootlegged version for one shop!

(1) (Reply)

Prison Break (did Sera Died Or Not) / Frank Donga's Visa Application Humour / Don't Allow Your Young Ones To Watch:game Of Thrones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.