Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Top Ten Scary Things In Life - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top Ten Scary Things In Life (780 Views)

Have You Noticed These Things In Nigeria? / Embarrassing Things In Primary School / Impossible Things In This World.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Scary Things In Life by blackpanda: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2015
TOP TEN SCARY THINGS IN LIFE:

1. Dieing holy as a pure virgin only to discover there is really no heaven or hell. (Gosh! What a waste. All those super nice unholy things....hehehe)

2. Getting fat. (I guess this ought to be no. 1. No offence to the big mommas in da house)

3. Getting stuck on a life raft as you watch ur supplies slowly decline. (just cant imagine being stranded on the open endless ocean and waiting...waiting....waiting to die *shivers*)

4. Listening/ watching Justin Beiber singing. (My brain has a seizure just listening to the vile screaming!)

5. Marrying and living your entire life with the wrong person. (what are the chances of meeting "the one", you say? Well, 1:7000000000!)

6. Hell. ( The endless torture and pain just makes me cringe. Good thing I beg for divine forgiveness every 5minutes, cos u never know...)

7. Drowning. (You can't breathe the whole time and it's just... Freaky.)

8. Heavenly trumpets going off while I am getting freaky with my boo. (Revert to 6)

9. Plane Crashes. (If you do not survive it, you are lucky!)

10. Being buried alive (Cause it's so difficult and boring! You will feel you are lonely inside, hopeless, nothing to eat, there's no one there to talk to, everywhere tight and stuffy, and the most of it you will become hopeless)

Have a lovely week ahead!
Re: Top Ten Scary Things In Life by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2015
very true
Somehow true
Re: Top Ten Scary Things In Life by blackpanda: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=35276801][/quote]

What is d meaning of this?
Re: Top Ten Scary Things In Life by valilo20(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2015
Dnt understand
Re: Top Ten Scary Things In Life by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2015
blackpanda:

What is d meaning of this?
Of what?

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture / Please How Can I Make Front Page In This Naira Land / If You Can't Find Your Bedsheet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.