Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? (1469 Views)

How My Father Was Beaten Merciless By My Boyfriend, Lady Confuse / That Moment When You Get A Strong Beaten From Your Opponent (pic) / Hilarious: Watch What The Guy Beaten By Cadets Said To The Female Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by MKO4ever(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2015
This is just on a lighter note. A quick look at Introvert's profile below shows that she has posted 1,317 comments in 26 days or an average of 51 comments per day, and more surprising is that most of these comments were found on the first page. And just out of curiosity, I checked the average daily posts by some of the regular members and even the mods, next to Introvert was OREMUSSANCTUS with an average of 35 posts per day.

Ishilove = 9.6 average daily posts
Barcanista = 28 ADP
Lalasticala = 5.8 ADP
Mogidi = 5.3
ECOTERROR = 20.8
EggovinMma = 19.2
Rokiatu = 13.6

I challenge anybody that can produce result that beat Introvert and I will give my award to the person

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by demmy0325(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by yorex2011: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by asumo12: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by stone1temple(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2015
LMAO.. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by MrRhymes101(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2015
FUNNY ENOUGH SHE ONLY JOINED NAIRALAND THIS MONTH AND HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED ALL THESE. I WONDER IF SHE HAS ALL THE TIME IN D WORLD FOR NAIRALAND......... MAYBE SHE JUST LOST HER JOB SHA OR THEY BROKE HER HEART AND SHE IS TRYNNA GET BUSY WITH NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by Anythingelse: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Interesting ! grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by Starships4u(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
That girl's certainly jobless......(no harm meant) the way she makes FTC is annoying..... Just that moment u're FTC u just see her comment....
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
See record shocked
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by MKO4ever(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
MrRhymes101:
FUNNY ENOUGH SHE ONLY JOINED NAIRALAND THIS MONTH AND HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED ALL THESE. I WONDER IF SHE HAS ALL THE TIME IN D WORLD FOR NAIRALAND......... MAYBE SHE JUST LOST HER JOB SHA OR THEY BROKE HER HEART AND SHE IS TRYNNA GET BUSY WITH NAIRALAND
Starships4u:
That girl's certainly jobless......(no harm meant) the way she makes FTC is annoying..... Just that moment u're FTC u just see her comment....

Presently, I am on leave and I have taken my entire annual leave (5 weeks) at once. Therefore I have a bit of time to do some things including staying long on Nairaland, maybe, just maybe she might also be on vacation and with spare time at the moment grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by jnrbayano(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by asumo12: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
ggrin don do am b4 well well nah!
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by MKO4ever(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
asumo12:

Really? presently ggrin is on 23.77 comments per day
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by asumo12: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
have u check extrovert profile?

wink wink wink

Coming Soon...
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by MKO4ever(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
asumo12:
have u check extrovert profile?

wink wink wink

Coming Soon...

Hahahahahaha, this person must be a clown, just read some of his comments now
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by Edwardhead(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
[size=25pt]why is dis in jokes section?undecided[/size]
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by ggrin(f): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
asumo12:
grin
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by ggrin(f): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
MKO4ever:

Really? presently ggrin is on 23.77 comments per day
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by MKO4ever(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=25pt]why is dis in jokes section?undecided[/size]

Loolz, maybe I should have posted it in politics section

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Beaten 'introvert's Records? by Anythingelse: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
See record shocked

I tire oo

(1) (Reply)

Will You Accept This As Your Birthday Cake If You Are A Man? / Funniest Joke Ever / When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going And Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.