Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nicki Minaj Introduces Her Mum To The World For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Introduces Her Mum To The World For The First Time (862 Views)

Simi Twerking With Her Mum To Mark Mother's Day [PICS+VIDEO] / Yvonne Nelson Recreates Photo With Mum To Celebrate Mothers Day (pic) / How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Introduces Her Mum To The World For The First Time by yomiafolabi: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
The real star of the 2015 BET Awards was Nicki Minaj's mom, Carol. She is having the time of her life at the show and people love her.

First, she slayed on the red carpet with her daughter with a matching skin-tight black ensemble that had a thigh-high slit. She looked incredible, and we finally got to see how much Nicki looked just liked her mom.

Then, when Nicki won the award for Best Female Hip-Hop artist for the sixth year in a row, she didn't bring her boy Meek up with her to accept the trophy. Nope, she brought her mom and she gave the sweetest shout-out to Carol.
"This is my mommy and it's the first time the world is getting to see her," the "Anaconda" singer said. "And Mommy, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you've done for me. I love you so much."

More photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/nicki-minaj-introduces-her-mum-to-world.html

Re: Nicki Minaj Introduces Her Mum To The World For The First Time by Mskrisx(f): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Fine people
Re: Nicki Minaj Introduces Her Mum To The World For The First Time by Jeezbaby(f): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nice one. They are pretty.

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Money: Cool FM OAP Daddy Freeze Shows Off His N17m Cartier Watch / Kylie Jenner Shares Close Up Cleavages Of Her Boobies / Anita Solomon Gives Birth To Toke Makinwa’s Hubby First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.