Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Jungle Boots Purchase - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jungle Boots Purchase (1946 Views)

Check Out The Oversized Jungle Boot That This Corper Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jungle Boots Purchase by Obinovictor(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please does anyone know where I can get a pair of jungle boots, mine is in a bad state. Any help would be appreciated.
Re: Jungle Boots Purchase by yokiti: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Why do you want to purchase a jungle boot when you can made do with your canvass and it likes when there is a need to kit on 7 over 7?
Re: Jungle Boots Purchase by Obinovictor(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
yokiti:
Why do you want to purchase a jungle boot when you can made do with your canvass and it likes when there is a need to kit on 7 over 7?

I need it. If you know where I can get, I'll appreciate
Re: Jungle Boots Purchase by yokiti: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Obinovictor:

I need it. If you know where I can get, I'll appreciate
If you are still a corps member, you can approach any influential NCCF/ NACC/MCAN member or executive in your state or zone of deployment, they should be able to help you out with one however, it will be one of those left behind by corps members that has passed out of the scheme.
Re: Jungle Boots Purchase by ladydada(f): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hey Obi, were you able to replace your boots?
Re: Jungle Boots Purchase by Obinovictor(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
ladydada:
Hey Obi, were you able to replace your boots?

I have not. You need one too?

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Terminologies And Meaning / 20 Corpers Collapse In Nasarawa Camp / Nysc Exemption & Civil Service Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.