Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Tiwa Savage Speaks On Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Speaks On Pregnancy (881 Views)

Tiwa Savage Speaks On Rumoured Beef With Yemi Alade In Kenya / Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React / Video: Tiwa Savage Speaks About Husband, Divorce, Cocaine, Cheating, Joblessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Speaks On Pregnancy by thepinkcrystal: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
“This Is The Most Spiritual, Emotional & Physical Journey I Have Been Through”, Tiwa Savage Speaks On Pregnancy
JUNE 29, 2015 in Celebrity Teefah

Singer Tiwa Savage is the final trimester of her pregnancy and due to have her first child any day now.

No one knows how it feels to carry a child except a woman who has carried one and yesterday the Doro Diva who is in the UK awaiting the arrival of her first child, a baby boy took to Facebook to express how her pregnancy has had her feeling a range of emotions as well as thanking her hubby Tee Billz for allowing her getaway with so much.

Read what she wrote after the jump

The very last part of pregnancy can be very emotional … A part of you just wants the baby out because of the physical strain it has over your whole body but a part of you will miss those precious private moments that only you and your baby share…moments when your baby kicks or moves and only both of you experience it, when you feel hiccups or when you know when baby is sleeping or awake…this is the most spiritual, emotional, physical journey I have ever been through and I will miss getting away with so much lol especially with hubby, like him getting me food in the middle of the night, helping me put my shoe on, comforting me while I’m crying over silly things like its raining outside or because I feel unattractive. Sorry @teebillz323 soon be over ?I am so blessed. God has been faithful to me…?#?takeyourtimebaby? ?#?getashealthyaspossibleinthere? ?#?mummyanddaddyloveyou? ?#?stillpregnant? ?#?iwalklikeapenguinnow? ?#?waitingpatientlytomeetyou?

Awwww even I got emosh reading it! We wish you a safe delivery Tiwa!

Image Credit: Instagram
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks On Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ibeji lema bi ooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks On Pregnancy by Kikyben2(f): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Cool. Happy for her.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Beyonce Slays In A New Style As She Steps Out In NYC [pic Here} / The Seven Mistakes Of D’banj / Peter Okoye Sends Loving Shoutout To Wife As She Turns A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.