Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague (38360 Views)

Kate Henshaw & Emeka Ossai 1992 Throwback Photo / Adesua Etomi, Annie Idibia, Kate Henshaw, Omoni: Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? / Blow By Blow Account Of How Kate Henshaw’s Lekki Home Was Razed By Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by eromspete(m): 5:50am On Jun 30, 2015
[size=13pt] If you can afford a house in Lekki, you should be able to afford a HOME INSURANCE PACKAGE against things like this...[/size]
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by slap1(m): 5:55am On Jun 30, 2015
The house didn't really burn down na...and everything you worked for in this world can't possibly be in that house.
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by saintneo2: 6:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Move on lovely beautiful lady. Thank God your life was not lost.

Please join me and learn from these Seven Leadership Qualities. I believe you will benefit from it.
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
now you're caught. No doubt you're INTROVERT angry

Y using double accnt naangry

I've noticed you since mawin, INTROVERT hasn't been commenting since,buh you're d FTC on most threads. angry

I am FREEMAN DAVID.... and I am a Philosopher grin grin
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Really She lost "everything"??undecided What about the things a van came to pack some few days ago?undecided undecided

Z.R
Journalism busted... grin
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Neplusultra(f): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2015
My dear Katie cry so sorry!
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by ajehe(m): 7:04am On Jun 30, 2015
object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXbMzH3Kenw></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by DECOtech(m): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Really She lost "everything"??undecided What about the things a van came to pack some few days ago?undecided undecided

Z.R

Don't mind all this media people and their exaggerations.
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Feranmicharles(m): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:

I am FREEMAN DAVID.... and I am a Philosopher grin grin
make I sha liv u 4 nowgrin
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
make I sha liv u 4 nowgrin
Thanks Mate. grin
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2015
Neplusultra:
My dear Katie cry so sorry!
Pele
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Feranmicharles(m): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:

Thanks Mate. grin
I go soon catch you againgrin jus dey flex gotongue

1 Like

Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Feranmicharles(m): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2015
freakthingz:

abeg free ma guy joor haters errywhere
hate bawo? Oh u r d 3rd accnt abi
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by cabaliciouscabal: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2015
Kate I just want u to av faith in God, although to u everything. Is lost, but for me I say no, for me silver and gold I have not, but I know the Bible says d Lord shall supply all ur needs according to His riches in Glory, the good Lord dat gave u the burnt properties will certainly replace dem back for u, I know there is no amount of comfort we has human beings can give u, but I know God almighty the true comforter of soul will comfort u and bring back joy and happiness to ur life in Jesus Mighty Name I av prayed ( AMEN)
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by udmydearest(f): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Z.R
my brother, pls ask that question again ooo, cos this new story is different from the one I heard.
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by freakthingz(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
hate bawo? Oh u r d 3rd accnt abi

ur very funny no be only third accnt na 4th and 5th too
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by nigerianvenom(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Z.R

U deh mind dem? Like saharareporters, like the nation newspapers
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by APRIDE(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2015
Didn't she buy Insurance for such peril?
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Feranmicharles(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2015
freakthingz:

ur very funny no be only third accnt na 4th and 5th too
gringrin no worry all of una,I go catch u tongue
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by delpee(f): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Great pity! May the Lord restore her in a wonderful way. Amen

Insurance against major perils is far cheaper than most people think. Barring special circumstances, for the building, it's usually .0025% of the value of the property excluding land value. The contents can be valued and insured too at a slightly higher premium.

The point is if you can spend millions acquiring a house, an extra 100k or thereabout ( depending on the value) should not be a problem.

Same way some people buy expensive cars and and insure only against third party liabilities cos it's cheaper. Let's learn to be proactive and stop blaming the devil and village people (lol) for our woes.
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Speakdatruth: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Z.R
u quick, I wan talk am too grin
see lie
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Z.R

My dear dont mind her guess shes just want people to sympatize with her more,morso how can all she worked for for years all be kept in that flat,hmm in this recent times,abeg make dem no dey bobo us joor,plus i even learnt it wasnt the whole house that caught fire sef just a section
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by sage2(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Z.R

The van came to pack the ashes, I was there with my newly catched babe.
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by maureen546: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2015
So sorry for the lost
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2015
May God forgive Nigerian eye witnesses, they sabi add sugar to stories gan?

Hard luck to one of the most decent actresses in Nigeria.
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by fpeter(f): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Z.R

My brother, i begin to wonder o...
Re: How Kate Henshaw Lost Everything To Fire, By Colleague by player007(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
She lost Everything ke, how come?
Is she looking for sympathy for her friend or what?
From the pictures I saw on Linda ekeji's blog it was just a room out of the whole building that was reported burnt. And days after. There was a picture on NL that shows a truck packing things out of the house. Now my question is what was that Truck packing out of the compond if it was truely burnt to the ground.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Facts About BBNaija Winner, Efe / Dirichi Okpeke, Adesua Etomi's Lookalike (Photos) / BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.