Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Arsenal Sign Petr Cech From Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Sign Petr Cech From Chelsea (483 Views)

Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea / Official: Arsenal Sign Petr Cech From Chelsea / Arsenal Sign Petr Cech. #Chelsea in trouble (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Sign Petr Cech From Chelsea by dotcomnamename: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
OFFICIAL

Petr Cech has agreed to join Arsenal

Petr Cech:

“When Arsène Wenger spoke to me about his ambitions for this club, and how he saw me as part of this team, the decision was clear”

“I’m really excited about joining Arsenal Football Club and can't wait to join up for pre-season. I have the same commitment to football, the same motivation and the same hunger for success as I had at the beginning of my career, and I love the challenges brought by the top quality players you face while playing in the Premier League. When Arsène Wenger spoke to me about his ambitions for this club, and how he saw me as part of this team, the decision was clear.”

SOURCE: http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20150629/petr-cech-agrees-to-join-arsenal

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Petr Cech From Chelsea by dhorlipizzu(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
And what's my own?

***modified***

That doesn't stop man utd from beating ass_nal home n away and still win the epl...
Re: Arsenal Sign Petr Cech From Chelsea by MosakuAW(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Welcome Petr Cech.

You will sell more head-gear in Arsenal than Chelsea.
Re: Arsenal Sign Petr Cech From Chelsea by tbmas(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Thought d guy was interested in underage
Re: Arsenal Sign Petr Cech From Chelsea by chaberry(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
dhorlipizzu:
And what's my own?

***modified***

That doesn't stop man utd from beating ass_nal home n away and still win the epl...
2 trophyless season, 8 to go. Man U are reaping the evil fruit of robbing other teams with the help of Howard webb and co. during the time of Furguson

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Petr Cech From Chelsea by seunmsg(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Great signing for Arsenal. Arsene should quickly complete the ongoing negotiation with Vidal and sign a very good striker as well. The EPL crown for next season is already looking like a wrap for Arsenal.

(1) (Reply)

Otamendi Agent Says Man United Target Will Sign With New Club / 5 Football Legends Who Will Leave Their Clubs This Summer / Betting Tips (22/23--08--2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.