Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Petr Cech Delighted Over Arsenal Move - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Petr Cech Delighted Over Arsenal Move (548 Views)

Planes Fly Over Arsenal Vs WBA Match To Protest Against Arsene Wenger (Pics) / Family Targets Arsenal Move For Victor Osimhen / PHOTO:West Ham Fan Celebrates Victory Over Arsenal With Tattoo Of Scoreline. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petr Cech Delighted Over Arsenal Move by topemirates(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
CECH DELIGHTED WITH MOVE

Following this afternoon's breaking news regarding Petr Cech's move to Arsenal, here are some quotes from the man himself.

Speaking to the Arsenal website, he said: "I’m really excited about joining Arsenal Football Club and can't wait to join up for pre-season. I have the same commitment to football, the same motivation and the same hunger for success as I had at the beginning of my career, and I love the challenges brought by the top quality players you face while playing in the Premier League. 

"When Arsene Wenger spoke to me about his ambitions for this club, and how he saw me as part of this team, the decision was clear."

Source : SkySports News.

(1) (Reply)

Rashidi Yekini: Forgotten In Nigeria, Remembered In Portugal (PHOTO) / Register With LINK & Share N500,000 .... Sports Betting USERS Only / I Wanted To Score 45 – Oguchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.