Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Tight Clothes Can Harm You Really Badly..... - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tight Clothes Can Harm You Really Badly..... (26573 Views)

Antibacterial Soaps May Do More Harm Than Good / Your Sim Card Can Harm Your Child See How / Windstorm Harm Disabled People In Niger State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tight Clothes Can Harm You Really Badly..... by snialingaon: 3:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Korea economy particularly would like to express my sincere gratitude to international practice from four to every all the way to Korea to contribute discussion better education past real fear in this seven screw the 70-413 short form as we have seen in the recent financial crisis in Europe global economy remains largely volatile international community's it goes in the all new policy framework to you sure sustainable an guidance the economy grows .
http://examguidez.com/70-413/
Re: Tight Clothes Can Harm You Really Badly..... by DEngineer(m): 5:06am On Jun 30, 2015
Na why i love my joggers, God bless them for me. you can always feel your balls bouncing around.
Re: Tight Clothes Can Harm You Really Badly..... by dmcdad: 6:17am On Jun 30, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm
so ure saying no more skinny jeans? no more fitted tops? shocked
It can't happen o! Lol grin God will protect us from every evil, say YES to fitted clothes! grin
Me wear baggy clothes? Ahh! It's always gonna be fitted abeg. How would I put on clothes that would make people feel like I am proud? cheesycheesycheesy Na fly I wan fly? grin
Re: Tight Clothes Can Harm You Really Badly..... by free2ryhme: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Tight Clothes Can Harm You Really Badly..... by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2015
... enough is a word for d wisdom...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Tight Clothes Can Harm You Really Badly..... by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2015
Good talk bro, tell them.
In this era of body fitted, people are ready to harm themselves in order to be current in fashion
even bra is known to cause breast cancer, na the women folk i pity pass

Re: Tight Clothes Can Harm You Really Badly..... by Lekinzmah(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight / Monica Eimunjeze Appointed As NAFDAC Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.