Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

My Wife Is Annoying Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Annoying Me (3004 Views)

My Wife Is Too Proud To Apologise / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Annoying Me by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
When I have wura and a good life and job what else should I be looking for grin

You have a job? What do you do, if I may ask?
Re: My Wife Is Annoying Me by dangotesmummy: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

You have a job? What do you do, if I may ask?
go and ask Google wink

if you don't have an idea of what I do going by the numerous pictures I post here then ago loma pa e wink
Re: My Wife Is Annoying Me by dangotesmummy: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

"Contravening." Who's teaching you English?
go to www. Google. Com then you will see who's teaching me English
Re: My Wife Is Annoying Me by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
whatever you think wink
Don't let my thoughts go astray. Lead me aright. What do you do?
Re: My Wife Is Annoying Me by dangotesmummy: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

Don't let my thoughts go astray. Lead me aright. What do you do?
I don't have the power to control whatever you choose to think neither do I intend to start. Wura is enough work for me
So therefore I can't lead you aright in whatever you choose to think when it's not like we're sharing the same brain wink
Re: My Wife Is Annoying Me by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
I don't have the power to control whatever you choose to think neither do I intend to start. Wura is enough work for me
So therefore I can't lead you aright in whatever you choose to think when it's not like we're sharing the same brain wink

So, Wura is your job?
Re: My Wife Is Annoying Me by dangotesmummy: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

So, Wura is your job?
part of it. More like my second eye every other thing is secondary especially when you are a mom
Re: My Wife Is Annoying Me by MARKone(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Make her lie flat on her stomach and design her a$s with koboko. undecided cheesy

Thank me later smiley smiley

Wear 3 bum shorts and tie wrapper, when ya own husband is designing your a$$ cheesy

Thank me later smiley smiley

If the guy take your advice, which is result oriented by the way, na una go first cry blue murder.

Op stubborn women are irritating, and there is no text book solution for them, you can either ignore her and be doing your thing, or take MarvellousGod's God advice, believe me it works....but no try am o, if she is bigger and stronger than you, in this case, just be petting her, and pray to God to help you carry that load.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic Of The Day...(koboko) / An Enemy Within / Wife To Side Chick Body: Reduce Your Size With This Healthy Meal Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.