Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Sister Is Kidnapped, I'm Suspecting Her Husband And Former Pastor. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Is Kidnapped, I'm Suspecting Her Husband And Former Pastor. (860 Views)

Husband And Wife Declared Wanted For Absconding With Company's N5million. Photos / Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) / Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is Kidnapped, I'm Suspecting Her Husband And Former Pastor. by udumosam23(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Maybe I'm not thinking straight. But I strongly suspect her husband and former pastor.

Last two weeks, her husband called me that he wants to divorce his wife ( my elder sister). I took my uncle along my senior pastor to settle the matter. His complain was that my sis invited her female friend in his house, who happen to pass the night without his consent.

we made her apologize, but she told me secretly that that was not their problem, he was just looking for something to hang on, that the problem started the moment she decided that she'll go back to her previous church, she is surprised he didn't mention that.

I told her since he didn't mention it, let us assume that it is not part of the problem.

yesterday, he called to inform me that a lady reported to him that some men came with guns and took my sister at the church, he added that,that was the reason why he never wanted her to worship separately and keeps emphasizing on that until I told him that is not the issue, lets find out who or why his wife was taken from the church.

latter that evening I called and he told me he has reported the matter to the police, I came to portharcourt from Ebonyi where I stationed to find out he has gone to work.

tried to find out few things about the incident from eye witnesses, and even went to assemblies of God where she was kidnapped to see the pastor.

But when I went to see her former pastor, he refused to see me, even when I saw him from outside, he asked me who I am, and I told him, he then tell his gateman to tell me that he don't want to see anybody.

I feel like starting up a fresh case, what's your opinion. Pls reasonable response.
Re: My Sister Is Kidnapped, I'm Suspecting Her Husband And Former Pastor. by donholy28(m): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ask yourself why would a pastor kidnap someone...me;am strongly suspecting d witches in d village..na dem wan cause divorce and na dem dey make u suspect innocent people
Re: My Sister Is Kidnapped, I'm Suspecting Her Husband And Former Pastor. by Behira(f): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
This isnt a joke.....real investigations are to start up and mean while dey shud leave no stone unturned....but if the husband is discovered to be behind dis kidnap i wonder why the strong reason against dat church. Guess the prayers frm dia is spoilin his market. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Kidnapped, I'm Suspecting Her Husband And Former Pastor. by ArchEnemy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pray hard that your Sister is found hale and hearty. That is the real deal
As for investigations....all the best
Re: My Sister Is Kidnapped, I'm Suspecting Her Husband And Former Pastor. by dulux07(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jst do these 3things
1. Pray for her
2. Follow up d case 2 d fullest
3. Don't trust anyone
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Kidnapped, I'm Suspecting Her Husband And Former Pastor. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
This serious
Re: My Sister Is Kidnapped, I'm Suspecting Her Husband And Former Pastor. by prospero5(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
donholy28:
Ask yourself why would a pastor kidnap someone...me;am strongly suspecting d witches in d village..na dem wan cause divorce and na dem dey make u suspect innocent people
guy, this ain't funny at all.
Re: My Sister Is Kidnapped, I'm Suspecting Her Husband And Former Pastor. by andyanders: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Why must your sister be taken away or kidnapped from the church in the first place.

One, the church pastor or members of the church around must be arrested and also her husband must be arrested too because he is a suspect.

Do not allow this stay overnight because anything bad could happen if a space is been given to them.

Why must your sister's husband insist that she come out from the so called church and also what steps was taken by the church when their member was taken away? Someone is not straight here and arrest of the pastor, the husband and some other of the church members around must be effected immediately.

(1) (Reply)

A Thief, Treated After Receiving A Combine Beating. / Major Boko Haram Commander Joins Facebook(PHOTOS) / 10 Greatest Robberies In History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.