Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,046 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Music Producers And Video Directors Thread - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Producers And Video Directors Thread (466 Views)

Great Resources For Songwriters, Producers And Performers / Check Out List Of Richest Nigerian Music Video Directors / Lack Of Creativity Of Nigerian Music Video Directors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Producers And Video Directors Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Many talents abound here on nairaland.Musicians and artistes need Good beats to make hit songs.and good videos to appeal to fans.
Many artists on here lack good beats and There are many more interested in shooting videos but have not found a suitable director.
Are you a Music producer or Video director. This is the thread for you to connect with producers,directors,promoters and artists alike.

Post A link to Your instrumentals ,genre and your location and share experiences with fellow producers on beat making.
Dose searching 4 a Video directors shld also hop in

Re: Music Producers And Video Directors Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pls I need an Afrobeat instrumental .and am willing to pay up to 15k 4 a Very good one .Holla !!
Re: Music Producers And Video Directors Thread by adeyrossin(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2015
please if you need a good music producer for your songs contact me through this number or whatsapp me 09090839736 adey rossin
Re: Music Producers And Video Directors Thread by Awesomeking: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
What i need now is a video director below the age of 19,my team is based on teenagers making moves so,if you know one,prefferably in kogi..holla me
Re: Music Producers And Video Directors Thread by adeyrossin(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
PLEASE KINDLY DOWNLOAD THIS SONG TITLED KI NI MO SE BY ADEY ROSSIN TRU THIS LINK GOD BLESS AS U DOWNLOAD SIEZE 1MB http://playmyjamz.com/share/vHxWLkFIgw3925

(1) (Reply)

Music: Illbliss – Chukwu Agozigo Gi. / A Nairalander's Dope Song : Ijaya - Agolo (freestyle) / Listen To A NAIRALANDER'S MIXTAPE, (dj Virus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.