Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Radio And TV Tax - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Radio And TV Tax (495 Views)

Air Force Operatives Descend On Tax Force Men In Calabar. Photos / Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S / Staff Appointed By Obiano To Arrest Illegal Tax Collectors Shoots Man Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Radio And TV Tax by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hello y'all,
I dunno if I'm in the right section but to my own knowledge I believe this is a crime by the government. Couple of minutes ago, agents from ikeja local government brought a tax bill of 400k to my office. What amaze me is that 200k of the bill is on radio and TV tax fee. Those so called agent knew that there was no radio or TV in or around the office but they still billed us. Shey is it the govt that bought the radio or the TV or are they the one that will subscribe for us? This is exploitation and sin against law abiding citizens.
Remember, our job and work mode or operations are legal to the core.

Re: Radio And TV Tax by Yush(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Criminals at work. Be careful!

(1) (Reply)

Spain Arrests Nigerians Using Juju To Force Women Into Prostitution.. / Beware!!! Fresh Fraudulent Emails In Circulation To Arch Into Your Bank Account / How Devil Pushed Me To Impersonate NYSC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.